fbpx

Grab bag unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab bag unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 428 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

🙂 Be HAPPY,don’t worry! 🙂
      I am sure Ms.Melody makes all of these beauties to make folks happy.How about returning the favor to her and just stop complaining about things?Don’t you think it puts a dark shadow on her feelings and wonderful,hard work when the bickering starts because someone missed something?We ALL do at one time or another.Noone can have it all and shouldn’t.It makes you appreciate what you do have even more or at least it should.
      Have a wonderful Spring day everyone.After-all,it is the “Creator’s”birthday!Hurray!!! :party:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Rachel
      Participant

I’ve seen it in Internet Explorer, but I haven’t had any issues in Chrome. I suspect it’s a browser thing.

Pam

Sway, its the html code in your signature. Its broken.

Syn
          Participant

Well, if people didn’t care if they missed new items in the store, Windstone would be in trouble. If people complain about missing an item they want to BUY, that is good news for Windstone, not bad. It indicates the item was a hit and that they should produce more.

And frankly, I agree about not buying for inflated prices on eBay. I won’t do it. If I am going to pay inflated prices, I would rather pay Windstone that same inflated price to be sure to keep them in business.

Pam

Don’t worry, there are more. Also, I’m sure Melody will keep painting them until everyone has one.

Nicole
              Participant

can;t wait to see pics of everyone’s new baby unis

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Those that are seeing the crazy yellow text….

This happens when someone’s signature is from the old forum format.

The new forum freaks out and can’t “Understand it” and converts it into broken html.

The only way to fix it is if you manually edit the html.

Sway, I would be happy to do this for you, but nothing on your account can be edited because you are sharing an email address with Jillian. 🙁 Please advise how you wish to continue…

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Pam

Jennifer, in this case it appears to be broken html causing the problem, not old bbc.

< span style="font-weight:

They have this somewhere in their sig and the span tag is incomplete.

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Pam Wrote:
                      Jennifer, in this case it appears to be broken html causing the problem, not old bbc.

< span style="font-weight:

They have this somewhere in their sig and the span tag is incomplete.

Right; the new forum took the BBCode and converted it into this broken html. So in essence, it tried eating the BBCode, choked, and puked out some broken html. XD

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Pam

Ah, ok. I thought it seemed like a really weird mistake for someone to make…

PhoenixTears
                        Participant

Why are you and Pam addressing me about concerns about my signature? I see it just fine and have not had any problems with it. It’s not me that’s talking about this… my comments had to do with the store, not with posts. I just want a countdown as to how many pieces of sculpts are left in the store. I don’t know where you and Pam are reading I have troubles with my signature. I see my black panther blue blinking eyes just fine…

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Hannah
                          Participant

Sway, they are telling you that during the transition from the old forums to the new forums, the code that was in your signature was translated to a new code.

During that translation it broke a part of the code that remains, for the most part, invisible. However, in certain browsers, namely Internet Explorer, it causes all of the text anyone types below your posts to look huge and unreadable.

It’s nothing that is your fault, but something that should get changed so that people viewing with Internet Explorer can see what is written after your posts 🙂

Here, I went into Internet Explorer to show you what we’re all talking about:

That’s how my post looks in Internet Explorer (sized down 65%). The code is broken and for some reason is making the text very large and very yellow XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

PhoenixTears
                            Participant

OK, I don’t know what to do now. I understand what Hannah is aaying so I went to My Account to remove my signature all together to try to help this problem some seem to have when I am posting. I even removed the image from Image Shack completely, yet it remains here. I also can’t remove it AND save my changes to my account because it says that the email address I use (which I had to use in order to sign into the new forum anyway) is already existing. I punch in the password, confirm it and it still brings up this alert. So I click “Forgot Your Password?” which it is giving me as an option, and it tells me I do not have the ability to access that field. Meanwhile, I’m here and I’m IN my account and logged in so why it won’t let me reconfirm the current password (which is correct or else I’d not be here to begin with), I don’t understand.

Jen, or Pam, whatever you have to do to my account so that people can enjoy the forum correctly, just go in and do it. If you have to wipe out my entire account completely and I have to re-register, fine. That would suck because I signed up on Halloween for a reason and like that date as my member initiation date because we love Halloween here, among other reasons. But if you have to sweep the account so people can view posting after me, then so be it. My larger concern would be you taking this account away, us (Jillian and I) being left with NO account or trouble resigning in or re-creating, and the STORE releasing something new and we miss it during such time. THAT – would suck.

EDIT: I just emailed Jen since the My Account is not letting me edit anything at all in my own account, except signing in and out which works. Other than that, I can’t do anything which makes me concerned for any new or restocked items that come into the store as my cousin, who is tied to this account now, will not be able to purchase – and after all is said and done, THAT is the most important thing to us both. Sorry guys, I tried myself to remove my signature, and DID remove it from photo host but it will not save my changes. It’s a forum thing and not my lack of trying…

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

Sway,

No problem. I wrote you back. This is not anyone’s fault; just a result of the conversion to the new forum doing things that no one anticipated.

The reason you cannot edit anything in your account is because you share an email address with a different account. The entire website looks at the email address as your fingerprint; and it does not want it shared! Even if you deleted your account and signed up again, if you tried to use the same email address (that is also associated with Jillian’s account) it would deny you.

I hope you can consider getting a ‘placeholder’ email address so that you and Jillian can keep your accounts.

3DragonCrazy9
                                Participant

I received my grab bag unicorn today, and I uploaded a few pictures to Photobucket. You can find them by doing a search of my username there, which is Boss302_07

I love paints and appaloosas, and I am very happy with what I received!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 428 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.