fbpx

Grab bag unicorns

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab bag unicorns

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 428 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Wow, they went fast! Hope I’m online right when there are more.

Mmloda
      Participant

Really! they all already sold out! I missed them! WOW….. that was REALLY FAST!

Marzena

scenceable
        Participant

Wow I was too slow too! I guess everyone loves these grab bag editions, hehe

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Was there no email sent about them? I clicked the notify me button, but got no email about them. πŸ™
            Damn it! I just saw that these were young unicorns not babies. Missed out on them as well.

Puffpastryofdoom
            Participant

Awww… πŸ™ I missed out on them too. I hope the next time they’re released that they’ll be enough for all of us to get at least one of them!!!

Leigha
              Participant

If I hadn’t accepted my coworkers hours today I would have been home to get one! ARGH!

Mmloda
                Participant

I was here Leigha and I was watching for them, I still missed them! I think tnhey must have been snapped up in minutes! I still can`t believe I missed them!

Marzena

Kujacker
                  Participant

Now THESE unicorns I would want one of. I don’t have a young unicorn yet, and the “anything but white” is great. I could never have one though, the woes of struggling to pay the basic bills every month. All these interesting windstones appear when I have no steady income.

Kathleen
                    Participant

I am sorry but I have to ask (even though I know someone will freak out one me and tell me to be grateful for what I have) *rolls eyes* πŸ™ Is the one per customer gone now?

Hannah
                      Participant

I am sorry but I have to ask (even though I know someone will freak out one me and tell me to be grateful for what I have) *rolls eyes* πŸ™ Is the one per customer gone now?

Argh!! Especially for things like this >< I know what you mean!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

There were grab bag YOUNGS???? Say it isn’t so! I totally missed them too!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I was just going to ask that same question. If it’s not (one per customer), it should be, IMO.

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

I was just going to ask that same question. If it’s not (one per customer), it should be, IMO.

I think at the most it should be two per customer. Though one is fine. But someone ordering three, four, five etc is kinda ridiculous.

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Please don’t be hasty to judge! I understand frustration with not getting one, but it’s not fair to e-scowl at people that want or would buy more than one.

I made a poll so that we can see what everyone thinks about this! http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/grab-bag-items-poll

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

scenceable
                              Participant

I vote for 2 each. But I don’t really mind either way. Honestly I would laugh if someone came on here and was like “I bought all 40, what of it?”

Anyway melody said that they were painting some more grulla unicorns soon, so I’m happy. I would like to get something with the leopard appaloosa pattern at some point, but maybe I’ll just save up and buy one of the bigger ones on ebay when they come along.

I guess worse to worst I can always take a sharpie to my white young! xD

Anyway I do hope whoever did get one of these guys (I don’t see any forum members yet who have though!) will post some photos of them. I’d love to see some close ups, especially of the roan coloured one “rose dust”.

Let’s do grab bag grand unicorns next! Hahaha.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 428 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.