fbpx

Grab Bag Pebble RED Fox Show Off thread! 09/25/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Pebble RED Fox Show Off thread! 09/25/14

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

Me, too! Gives her so much personality. πŸ™‚

Matryoshka
      Participant

Love the colours!

Falcolf
        Participant

I love the speckles on her paws! So cute! πŸ˜€

The funny thing is that my eldest brother just went through LAX on his annual pilgrimage to Disneyland, so he and my fox were probably within ten kilometres of each other haha.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Ah-Ha! Got better photos πŸ™‚

Here is the Silver I got, with his super cute lil face!

I love that his “eyebrows” are so much lighter, gives him the look of a Raccoon face XD So he’s been nicknamed “Coon” … He is up for trade, though I won’t be absolutely heart broken if he doesn’t go anywhere..

and here is the one that surprised the bajeesus out of me πŸ™‚
            This pretty lil lady still didn’t photograph quite right, so I have her class photo added too (Truer colors than the outdoor photo, as her lighter tones look yellow in the photo when they’re not)

I will consider trades on her… but I’m not actively looking to trade her, if that makes sense? There are a couple foxes that I would strongly consider trading for though… Feel free to make offers, I promise I don’t bite πŸ™‚ Just please understand if I’m not interested in trading πŸ™‚

I still have my previously posted Fire and Ice fox up for trades as well πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

I loooove the brown one! One of my favorite picks! Both your foxes are absolutely lovely! Great grab!

Thank you! I never would have thought I would have gotten one of the Mahogany colored ones.. the morning before I picked these guys up I was looking over the class photos and saw her and had the thought that I wouldn’t at all mind finding her in a box, lol πŸ™‚ I do like her more than I expected to though! Which honestly a good handful of my faves I’ve seen out of this batch are ones I didn’t expect to like so much, though my original top picks have stayed high on my list as well.. Melody did such a wonderful job πŸ™‚

Kim
              Blocked

More pretty ones! My foxes are also taking their sweet time. I just checked the tracking and they finally arrived in Richmond just a few hours ago so now it will be another couple days for them to get to Calgary. I was hoping they would be here by Fri. but maybe Mon.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sikek
                Participant

These are my two foxes πŸ™‚

photo RedWhiteFox_zpsbdd58c63.jpg

photo TriColourFox_zpsc7da78be.jpg

And Sikek, I love your foxes! I think the first one looks like butterscotch-ripple ! Very pretty.

Thanks Amstaff! πŸ™‚

I was very tired the night I posted mine so I didn’t have the energy to write about them. Here goes now πŸ™‚
                  I’m really happy with the white and red fox, it wasn’t on my top pick lists but it’s certainly a favourite I overlooked. I love the colours and eye markings. Definitely a keeper.

I also really like my second one, the spots on the paws are really cute, but I might consider trades for a certain few other foxes, I haven’t really decided yet.

Falcolf
                  Participant

More pretty ones! My foxes are also taking their sweet time. I just checked the tracking and they finally arrived in Richmond just a few hours ago so now it will be another couple days for them to get to Calgary. I was hoping they would be here by Fri. but maybe Mon.

Maybe my fox is travelling with yours Kim haha, it just went through Richmond too! I’m hoping it might get here tomorrow, but it may be Tuesday. (Remember, Thanksgiving on Monday? Darn holiday!) Hoping like crazy for sooner! Mine cleared customs extremely fast, which I am hoping means none of that. πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Bullsquid
                    Participant

My fox troop finally arrived yesterday but I didn’t get the chance to photograph them. One is a marble fox and the other is a silver fox with lighter face and chest. I like the silver, but I was really hoping to get a cross fox, so the marble will be going up for trade.

Pictures coming soon. πŸ™‚

etruscan
                      Participant

Apparently there are several collective nouns for foxes … cloud, skulk, brace, leash, troop, earth.
                        I think this is typical of animals that were hunted.

My favorite is “a skulk of foxes”. πŸ™‚

Bullsquid
                        Participant

At long last, my red foxes! I think the darker one is a pastel cross fox, and it’s definitely staying with me. πŸ™‚ The marble fox will be up for trade for another red fox with more red or brown.

Falcolf
                          Participant

Awww, I like your marble! It has a really cute face!

Excellent!

Kim
                            Blocked

Apparently there are several collective nouns for foxes … cloud, skulk, brace, leash, troop, earth.
                              I think this is typical of animals that were hunted.

My favorite is “a skulk of foxes”. πŸ™‚

I did not know that but that is cool! I am getting in a ‘troop’ of foxes then. Wouldn’t you know I forgot about thanksgiving here Mon. in Canada but mine arrived in Calgary a few hours ago so if I am lucky maybe my box will be here tomorrow!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
                              Participant

Mine is going to be here today! Mine is going to be here today! πŸ˜€ I just looked at tracking and it’s ‘out for delivery’ which means that they’re probably going to put a package slip in my mailbox and I will have to pick it up after work from the post office, unless they are super nice to me and actually put the box in my mailbox itself. If they don’t I’ll have approximately half an hour after work in which to retrieve my fox – Operation Fox Retrieval has begun! πŸ˜€ Happiness!

Excellent!

Stormbreeze
                                Participant

Cool for you Falcolf πŸ™‚ Can’t wait to see pictures.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 241 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.