fbpx

Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 450 total)
  • Author
    phantomess
    Participant

RobinBradbery, I think both of your dragons are lovely! A shame you don’t like either of them!

Lucky people, already getting your dragons. I can’t wait for mine!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Copper83
      Participant

Here’s my little dragon. He wasn’t one that I had picked out as a favorite, but I really like him and would be hard pressed to trade him. Nice job Melody and Brandy!

photo P1000429_zpsdb362fca.jpg

photo P1000430_zps1db97dae.jpg

photo P1000431_zps0c30b2a5.jpg

photo P1000432_zps1b32e69f.jpg

photo P1000434_zps638da6b7.jpg

Hannah
        Participant

Here are the guys that I got today πŸ™‚ I like both of them, but I would still rather have a natural colored fellow, so they will be up for trade!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Robin
          Participant

RobinBradbery, I think both of your dragons are lovely! A shame you don’t like either of them!

I know. I REALLY wanted to like them. They are both lovely and I’m sure someone would be happy to give them homes where all the work and detail that went into them will be appreciated. It’s just that neither of them really “speak” to me. I’m holding off listing them in case someone gets one in that they want to trade that I MUST have. lol.

littleironhorse
            Participant

Here are the guys that I got today πŸ™‚ I like both of them, but I would still rather have a natural colored fellow, so they will be up for trade!

That one is awesome! I would have a lot of trouble if I had to choose a favourite between this guy and Alyssa’s!

littleironhorse
              Participant

I just got mine and I love them both but Alyssa is upset that she didn’t get a blue one :(. I guess I won’t be buying anymore grab bags for her until she’s older and understands the notion of grab bags. Anyway here are the two I got. The darker one is Alyssa’s so if anyone gets a blue dragon and would like to trade for him let me know……

Alyssa’s dragon
                Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I love Alyssa’s dragon! If I could be sure to get a blue one I’d be sorely tempted. And I love the fact that it has teal claws and horns!

Lupuslunae
                Participant

Wow, Hannah, that blue and red lil guy with the frickin red eyes is beautiful! /love

Hannah
                  Participant

That one is awesome! I would have a lot of trouble if I had to choose a favourite between this guy and Alyssa’s!

Yeah he’s growing on me – of my 2 I like him the best πŸ™‚ He reminds me of a sunset!

Azurielle
                    Participant

As predicted, I got my dragon today and though it is beautiful, it was not anything I wanted colorwise. πŸ™ I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a grab bag I actually wanted, really. SO up for trade it goes. Maybe I’ll get lucky and someone else really likes it. These colors are just not for me. πŸ™

I desperately want one of the “natural” brown/cream Siamese looking ones, but would also love a rainbow one, either bright or pastel.

photo DSC06187_zps1f118694.jpg

photo DSC06188_zps30e4729f.jpg

photo DSC06189_zps63663649.jpg

Keeper of the Fledgings

Hannah
                      Participant

Azurielle, yours and mine are almost exact opposites! XD
                        We’re both in the same boat too, in wanting the natural colored ones and getting the exact opposite!

Azurielle
                        Participant

I know, right?! I figured there was a lot of them, so I had a shot, but I swear…zero luck.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Brittany
                          Participant

Grumble grumble! Mine were suppose to arrive yesterday. I live in Portland, OR so usually the shipping from Windstone is super fast, but for some reason they’re in KANSAS (according to tracking anyway)! Not sure why my little guys are off on a road trip, I just hope they don’t get bumped around on their detour. I must selfishly admit to being relieved that so far no one has posted receiving any of the ones that are my favorites.

Azurielle
                            Participant

As predicted, I got my dragon today and though it is beautiful, it was not anything I wanted colorwise. πŸ™ I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a grab bag I actually wanted, really. SO up for trade it goes. Maybe I’ll get lucky and someone else really likes it. These colors are just not for me. πŸ™

I desperately want one of the “natural” brown/cream Siamese looking ones, but would also love a rainbow one, either bright or pastel.

photo DSC06188_zps30e4729f.jpg

photo DSC06189_zps63663649.jpg

PS: Any of these guys are the ones I’m looking for!

photo Want_zps04cd955a.jpg

Keeper of the Fledgings

Oohhhh, I got so lucky with this grab! A blue/teal pink with gold. Just really lovely. This sculpt is so interesting also with beautiful detail, I love the back. I noticed this one was signed by Melody. I thought Brandi also worked on them. Are some signed by Brandi, just curious.

photo image_zpsf01e4f2f.jpg

That one’s gorgeous! Well done!

These are all looking really good so far! And I maaaay have been bad and just ordered one. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 450 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.