fbpx

Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 450 total)
  • Author
    rock-reader
    Participant

I can’t figure out how to add a picture here. :bigsmile:

Hannah posted a very helpful guide at

Helpful HMTL Tips

It tells how to post links and photos; I’ve had it as one of my Favorites since it was first pointed out to me. It’s easy to use; I don’t try to understand the codes, I just copy them. Good luck! 😉 🙂

Thanks rock-reader! I’ve worked with HTML before, I just didn’t realize that was required to post photos here. Okay, let’s see if this works.

Mike
      Participant

My two favs from the pic are circled, but yes squee on this..I am sure there are more I will like.
        Grab Bag  Minis photo grab-bag-minis1_zps1dbae192.png

Erika
        Participant

I am so in love with that gold-trimmed indigo one in the store photo <3

yolanda
          Participant

If I get a pastel, I’d be happy to trade if you get something natural, dracco! 🙂 LOL It seems like folks fall into about 3 different camps so hopefully trades won’t be terrible!

Well, if I get something in a natural color then ill give you 1st shot….lol.

Kiya
            Participant

If I get a pastel, I’d be happy to trade if you get something natural, dracco! 🙂 LOL It seems like folks fall into about 3 different camps so hopefully trades won’t be terrible!

Well, if I get something in a natural color then ill give you 1st shot….lol.

Woot! LOL 🙂 Depending on when they can ship these guys, I’ll have mine in a couple days. The nice thing about being so close to the factory is most shipments are overnight even if I just pay for ground! 🙂

Oh goodness, these mini keepers are absolutely killing me. Especially the darker and more natural coloured ones.

Sirithiliel
              Participant

I was tempted to choose the faster shipping, but couldn’t afford such a big jump in price >.< so i'll wait my week or two [depending on when they ship mine]

Bodine
                Participant

They are all very nice.I just hope they stay in the store a couple of weeks so I can get one.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
                  Blocked

Mine will be a week or two as well getting to Canada depending on when they are shipped. I have a feeling though if these don’t sell out for a few days that we could have some showing up for the next 3 or 4 weeks probably so don’t think there will be a rush to trade.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pipsxlch
                    Participant

After much swearing, I got these images:
                      gbstream2want photo gb2want_zpsfa205b9d.jpg
                      From stream 2, think he’s my first choice

gbstream1want photo gb1want_zps80295264.jpg
                      think this is my 2nd choice, from 1st stream

I really really dislike pastel colors in general, and am not fond of rainbow schemes, so I may be quite motivated. I had to choose ground shipping, so he won’t be here for a week or two.

I ordered two for my cabin, here are my favorite mini keepers.

Hey, she didn’t tell me that! At least I’ll get to see them when she gets them. She usually ships to my house.

🙂 Can’t wait to see all the pictures! I bet they all turned out really well.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Darn I don’t know how to do screenshots!

For Windows:
                      There should be a PrtScn key on your keyboard. Top row, to the right side.
                      Then you need to paste the image into a paint program and crop/save it.

For Mac:
                      There are a few different ways, you don’t need to paste into a paint program either thankfully. The image should save on your desktop:
                      http://www.printscreenmac.com/ – the three print screen types.

Hey, thanks! I did not know that!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

chibishiro12
                      Participant

So this is what it feels like to get a grab bag. Oh my God, I cannot focus on anything right now. I am so excited! XD

I really like the yellow/gold one in the picture, and the blue and black on near the middle. Depending on which one I get I might be willing to trade for one of those.

Looking for-
                        red fire young dragon
                        old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Azurielle
                        Participant

Hmm…I got one. I really really want one of the Siamese looking ones with the brown and cream and blue colors. Or barring that, a rainbow one. That I said, I never get the type I want, so here’s hoping I get one that’s awesome enough for trades.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 450 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.