fbpx

Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 450 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

It took a while for mine to get here, and a few more days for me to get a good picture of her:

photo DSC01574.jpg

photo DSC01576.jpg

photo DSC01579.jpg

photo DSC01577.jpg

photo DSC01578.jpg

She’s really quite beautiful, and I think I’ve gotten one of the nicest of the pastel variants, with the way the colors transition on her and the teal/white/purple/green blend. I’m not normally a fan of pastel variants (was really looking for a Siamese variant or one of the other natural styles), so she will be up for trade… but it would have to be for a pretty specific set, as she is very pretty.

Well I was lucky to be able to trade for one dragon I loved but I was hoping to try and get two favourites as I like having things in pairs. So I am curious if any of these dragons pictured on my wish list may have showed up? I crossed off the ones I know people got in, sold or traded but if anyone got in one of the others, especially any of the ones circled and would consider trading or selling, please let me know! I can afford to buy one more dragon and am really hoping to find one more favourite. I do have one more dragon coming in the mail in the next couple of days so I may be able to trade that too depending on what it is. Even if you do have one of these pictured that is in a forever home, just let me know so I can cross it off my wish list! Thanks.

Kim, I think mine is on your number 1 list… let me know if you have one of the Siamese variants, or another natural one that you’d like to propose trading.

Cheers,

–Vel

pipsxlch
      Participant

I know Kim has access to a very nice green natural type, and I can vouch for her as a trade partner.

Scott
        Participant

I know Kim has access to a very nice green natural type, and I can vouch for her as a trade partner.

Thanks, pipsxlch. If it’s this one…

http://windstoneeditions.com/classifieds/trading/cool-green-and-orange-mini-keeper-grab-bag-dragon-3-way-trade

… I had already looked at that one when I saw that she had mine on her “really want” list. I’m not really a big fan of the watermelon-style variants either. I’m hoping for ones more like this:

photo siamese_dragon.png

photo bluemask_dragon.png

Or the bottom-right corner in this set:

Or almost any of these:

photo gbdfavs1_zps76e8df91.jpg

Middle left on this set:

photo gbdfavs2_zps7e6cf77a.jpg

Or the “falcon-ish” looking variants in this set, such as the 3rd from left, top row:

photo dragonfavorites1_zps3d2e528a.jpg

I’d be willing to look at variants such as some of the really deep jewel tones (such as deep blue tones) too, but it would really depend on the particular piece for those colors.

Cheers,

–Vel

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Wow Vel, that one is gorgeous!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
            Blocked

There she is, my other favourite! Reminds me a little of the green and orange one I traded in a 3 way trade because of the white front except this one has those pretty pastel colours! Well I can say I do have one other dragon coming that I was thinking would have been here by now but looks like it may be another couple days so I guess we will see if I get someone’s else’s favourite to trade for another one of my favourites. I would totally trade you if I had something you wanted!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

I just realized mine is in the store photo, top right. Coolbeans!

And a delayed huge thanks to Melody for painting all these and to everyone for posting pictures for us all to oogle.

rachelled
              Participant

Here is my two I just got in the mail. Melody and Brandi did a great job on these Mini Keepers.
                IMG_3255.jpg
                IMG_3256.jpg
                IMG_3257.jpg
                IMG_3258.jpg
                IMG_3259.jpg

Ooh, finally the black and “autumn” gold one shows up! He was one of my top wants. I’m just glad I got to see more photos of him 🙂 The blue/gold one is lovely, too – Congrats, they are all gorgeous!

rachelled
                Participant

Look who was waiting for me when I came home from my holiday 🙂

MY second one should come in any day now and I´m so excited.

This is my favourite “bright” colour so far…! He looks like Christmas!

StormDancer
                  Participant

Here’s my new arrival that I was fortunate enough to purchase from another member. He’s already moved in with the Rainbows.
                     photo 20140415_131828_zps0114922b.jpg
                     photo 20140415_132325_zps86469c19.jpg

Looking for:
                    "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Jinya
                    Participant

WOW! Vel got my #1 GBMK!!! Gorgeous, I love it, I love it, I love it!
                      ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
                      Thank you so much for posting pictures! SkaWeee!!!

Kim
                      Blocked

I forgot that you liked that one too Jinya. Did you get your trades in yet including the one I sent? The one coming to me is still on it’s way from Miami so will be a little while yet.

Kim
                        Blocked

I finally got my last dragon in from the smaller second batch! I was so hoping for a pastel but with all three dragons I got in it seems like I am a magnet for green ones! I actually like this one though as it has one of my favourite colours (aqua/teal) and reminds me a little of the new griffin colour, plus green.

It has some nice shades of green, aqua/teal, blue, periwinkle/purple and a bit of black on the tail. I love the silver accents, horns and claws! It has metallic light blue/aquamarine eyes, an aquamarine gem in the forehead and a periwinkle/purple gem that it’s holding. The blending is gorgeous on this one!

With that said I still had my heart set on finding a light rainbow pastel or something with pink so this one is for trade. I will also look at any offers that could be three way trades as the people with a couple dragons I love are looking for natural, brown, white or Siamese type dragons. If anyone can help me trade for one I love I would be so thankful!

moonbeam
                          Participant

My second Mini Keeper came in today 🙂

I think she is very pretty, especially the markings on her wings but she might be up for trade.

Lulu
                            Blocked

So many pretty ones! I wonder if there were any others that haven’t been posted yet?

Syn
                              Participant

The pinkish and the green/purple were from the first GB release, but I am just getting around to posting their pictures. I purchased the other two, and I don’t believe either has been posted. The green/orange was a complete surprise; I never thought I would like those colors so much. The pale Mini is pretty but a little too pale for me after seeing the others.

photo displayIMG_5615-1.jpg

photo facingforwardIMG_5617-1.jpg

photo rearIMG_5620-1.jpg

photo closewingIMG_5623-1.jpg

photo mygreenpurpleblueIMG_5693.jpg

photo backangledIMG_5691.jpg

photo facingforwardIMG_5812.jpg

photo displayIMG_6705.jpg

photo rearfacingfwdIMG_6708.jpg

photo backsideIMG_6703.jpg

photo facingforwardIMG_6704.jpg

photo displayIMG_6728.jpg

photo backsideIMG_6725.jpg

photo rearIMG_6726.jpg

photo facingfwdIMG_6722.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 450 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.