fbpx

Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 450 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Kiya, pictures? Pretty please 🙂

I almost never post photos of my grab bags. 🙂 If I want to trade and get no offers, it makes me sad and if I don’t want to trade and people want my items, I end up giving in and trading and regretting it later.

So now I just don’t post them mostly. LOL

Betrluk1
      Participant

Hugs Kiya

Kiya
        Participant

Nothing to worry about from mine – neither of them are on anyone’s wishlist. 🙂

They are cute, but I definitely think you guys have a shot at getting the best ones!

You sure ?….lol. theres like 60 I like. I havent boiled it down to the ones id really really want.

Yeah, pretty sure. 🙂 Unless you like lime green and red eyes!

You managed to get both lime green ones with red eyes??

Two lime green ones – but just one with red eyes. The other one has green eyes.

Sirithiliel
          Participant

Ouch, what luck…both lime green >.>

briteblades
            Participant

They are so pretty! Congrats! At least she got one with a -little- bit of blue, right? 😉

Laurie
              Participant

I just got mine and I love them both but Alyssa is upset that she didn’t get a blue one :(. I guess I won’t be buying anymore grab bags for her until she’s older and understands the notion of grab bags. Anyway here are the two I got. The darker one is Alyssa’s so if anyone gets a blue dragon and would like to trade for him let me know……
                Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Alyssa’s dragon

*these are crappy cellphone pics! I will take better ones when I’m not getting ready for work.

Laurie
                Participant

She’s been especially grumpy this week. Idk what’s going on.

Hey did anyone else spot Spyro on the class photos? ;-P Photo 5, 2nd row, 2nd from the right!

OK, I’ve got to know – who or what is Spyro?

Oh I l0ve spyro! To this day, the original first game on the PS1 will always be my favorite game ever! Wish I still had it..

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                  www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                  Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                  www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                  Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ann
                  Participant

Oohhhh, I got so lucky with this grab! A blue/teal pink with gold. Just really lovely. This sculpt is so interesting also with beautiful detail, I love the back. I noticed this one was signed by Melody. I thought Brandi also worked on them. Are some signed by Brandi, just curious.

photo image_zpsf01e4f2f.jpg

photo image_zps50dd4aa3.jpg

photo image_zps2fce2118.jpg

Robin
                    Participant

I just got my two in. They are very nice and quite detailed but just not what I was looking for. I don’t really know what I was looking for. These will go to Ebay starting at cost.

photo IMG_5521sm_zps7c6b581e.jpg

photo IMG_5524sm_zps3a56386d.jpg

photo IMG_5523sm_zps557c87ed.jpg

photo IMG_5522sm_zpsc0d00d8f.jpg

photo IMG_5528sm_zps3e42d01b.jpg

photo IMG_5527sm_zps1c697984.jpg

photo IMG_5526sm_zps4f7957ce.jpg

photo IMG_5525sm_zps53b75f7f.jpg

Lupuslunae
                      Participant

Oooo so exciting when the pictures start rolling in. They’re all beautiful! That brown natural one is amazing, and I usually like bright ones! Robin, they’re both amazing!

Picking mine up at the PO later today, can’t wait!

Susie
                        Keymaster

This batch of Grab Bag Mini Keepers is signed by Melody, though Brandi worked on all of them too. They both worked on all of them, the end result is a joint effort.

rock-reader
                          Participant

Oh, they are all so pretty! :bigsmile: 🙂 I have mine due today and I’m keeping an eye on this thread to see what everyone gets. If I see one I like more, I will be trading but if I don’t, it means that I’m VERY happy with what I got. I’m really into the bright colors and those last two were splendid! I’d keep them with a song in my heart!!!! :love:

Melody
                            Keymaster

Oohhhh, I got so lucky with this grab! A blue/teal pink with gold. Just really lovely. This sculpt is so interesting also with beautiful detail, I love the back. I noticed this one was signed by Melody. I thought Brandi also worked on them. Are some signed by Brandi, just curious.

photo image_zpsf01e4f2f.jpg

photo image_zps50dd4aa3.jpg

photo image_zps2fce2118.jpg

I signed all the grab bag dragons. Brandi worked on these also.She put the basic colors on them, then I added more colors and details and messed them up.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 450 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.