fbpx

Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 450 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

My mini keeper from the second store batch also showed up today. She is a lovely mix of gold, copper and yellow with gold horns and claws and tan eyes (I think). She will be hanging out with my Cinnamon Pearl lap dragon by Olimpia. πŸ™‚

Wow! What a pretty pair! Congrats!

Scathach
      Participant

My mini keeper from the second store batch also showed up today. She is a lovely mix of gold, copper and yellow with gold horns and claws and tan eyes (I think). She will be hanging out with my Cinnamon Pearl lap dragon by Olimpia. πŸ™‚

Gorgeous! πŸ™‚
        Perfect pair.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
        Participant

I got this guy in a second blind trade a while back, but he has been “reserved” for someone until they decided if they wanted to trade with me or not. Now that his fate is sealed (he is going to live with another, so he is not up for grabs!), I decided to post pics πŸ™‚

Very pretty. Congrats to the new owner.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
          Participant

Hannah – teensey bit off topic, but still related – are you able to do a directory for these?
            I’m sure it’s a ton of work, but very much appreciated.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
            Participant

Two more joined my little clan today. πŸ™‚ I’m so happy to get a green one, and the purple is beautiful, too!

My pictures washed the colors out a little bit – they are so pretty in person.

Woo hoo ! Very pretty dragons.

Life is beautiful.

Hannah
              Participant

Hannah – teensey bit off topic, but still related – are you able to do a directory for these?

I’ve been so busy with work and commissions lately, I don’t know if I will have the time to do one or not.. I’d be happy to host it if someone else would like to get permissions and gather photos though! making up a webpage isn’t the hard part, it’s getting the owner’s permissions to use the photo that’s exhausting! XD

If someone would like to take the time to do this and send me the photos of people who have granted permission, I’d be happy to πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Leigha
                Participant

I got my tax return a couple days before the second batch came out!
                  The blue from my boyfriend I’ve already shown, the copper/purple/black I bought from a forum member, and the green and black/yellow/copper were bought from the second batch πŸ™‚

photo IMG_1645.jpg

photo IMG_1641.jpg

photo IMG_1637.jpg

photo IMG_1642.jpg

photo IMG_1635.jpg

Kelsey
                  Participant

etruscan
                    Those look great together!

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Leigha, I love your green one! Gorgeous!
                      Jmoore, I think your green was my favorite from the class photo and the livesstreams. On closer look, the blue forefeet are offputting, but he’s still beautiful.
                      Hannah, I don’t mind in the least if you use my photos for a directory. I traded the dragon I received though, does permission travel with the piece or stay with the photographer? I will post photos of my new piece when it arrives, so you may use those.

Scathach
                      Participant

I’ve been so busy with work and commissions lately, I don’t know if I will have the time to do one or not.. I’d be happy to host it if someone else would like to get permissions and gather photos though! making up a webpage isn’t the hard part, it’s getting the owner’s permissions to use the photo that’s exhausting! XD

If someone would like to take the time to do this and send me the photos of people who have granted permission, I’d be happy to πŸ™‚

I hear ya and completely understand. If I had a bit more time, I’d do it, but I’m swamped too.

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
                        Participant

I got my tax return a couple days before the second batch came out!
                          The blue from my boyfriend I’ve already shown, the copper/purple/black I bought from a forum member, and the green and black/yellow/copper were bought from the second batch πŸ™‚

photo IMG_1645.jpg

photo IMG_1641.jpg

photo IMG_1637.jpg

photo IMG_1642.jpg

photo IMG_1635.jpg

Ooohh Leigha! What a nice group. πŸ™‚

Life is beautiful.

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

Lucky you to have 4! Pretty batch. That blue jay one wills till remain one of my favorites

Kim
                            Blocked

That’s a pretty one! I will see what my last one is coming this week if I get one anyone wants to trade for.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Zelda
                              Participant

Two more dragons have come to live with me, at least for now πŸ™‚
                                 photo P1160236480x640_zpsdd16e9e6.jpg
                                 photo P1160234480x640_zpsb3f98c42.jpg
                                 photo P1160241480x640_zps601bfdda.jpg
                                This one reminds me of the tail end of a sunset – deep lavender-blue with dusty pink and gold. There’s awesome detail in the shading from color to color, leaving pink and gold sparkles dusting and grading over all but the largest scales. Light yellow forehead jewel, light purple claw jewel, and metallic pink eyes. She’ll be up for trade!
                                 photo P1160256480x640_zps019c3b87.jpg
                                 photo P1160265480x640_zps7f53b4eb.jpg
                                 photo P1160258480x640_zps7c70d729.jpg
                                And I was thrilled to find the Siamese in the second box! Compared to a lot of the other dragons she actually seems simple, haha. Mostly a creamy pearl and non-metallic brown, with metallic blue spots and copper accents on the horns. Crystal white jewels and metallic light orange eyes. So very on the fence about trading her… if you land my number one and don’t like it though, drop me a line! πŸ™‚

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Azurielle
                                Participant

Two more dragons have come to live with me, at least for now πŸ™‚
                                   photo P1160236480x640_zpsdd16e9e6.jpg
                                   photo P1160234480x640_zpsb3f98c42.jpg
                                   photo P1160241480x640_zps601bfdda.jpg
                                  This one reminds me of the tail end of a sunset – deep lavender-blue with dusty pink and gold. There’s awesome detail in the shading from color to color, leaving pink and gold sparkles dusting and grading over all but the largest scales. Light yellow forehead jewel, light purple claw jewel, and metallic pink eyes. She’ll be up for trade!
                                   photo P1160256480x640_zps019c3b87.jpg
                                   photo P1160265480x640_zps7f53b4eb.jpg
                                   photo P1160258480x640_zps7c70d729.jpg
                                  And I was thrilled to find the Siamese in the second box! Compared to a lot of the other dragons she actually seems simple, haha. Mostly a creamy pearl and non-metallic brown, with metallic blue spots and copper accents on the horns. Crystal white jewels and metallic light orange eyes. So very on the fence about trading her… if you land my number one and don’t like it though, drop me a line! πŸ™‚

Aw…and there’s my favorite…

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 450 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.