fbpx

Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Mini Keeper Photo Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 450 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

My beauty came in today.Thank you,I love it! This is Squidbilly!
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic It is holding an Amethyst stone,my birth stone,yay,and a green one in it’s forehead,not to mention the perfect colors.I believe it has a forever home here. 8)

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Scathach
      Participant

Very pretty Bodine!

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
        Participant

Starbreeze – those are two really pretty dragons! I really like the little green one πŸ™‚

Congrats!

Life is beautiful.

jmoore
          Participant

Beautiful, Bodine! Congrats! Of course, I think they’re all beautiful!

Hannah
            Participant

Oooh, nice catch Bodine! Squidbilly is one of my favorites!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Sirithiliel
              Participant

I haven’t thought of what to name my lady…nothing has jumped out at me yet >.> except Iris, and I’m not sure that fits XD

Kim
                Blocked

That was one I liked too Bodine, very nice! It will go great with your other autumn leaf pieces so congrats that you got the perfect one this time! I just traded one of mine for a favourite so will get more pics when my new more colourful little one comes in.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Chloe
                  Participant

Here is a dragon I bought off eBay (black & silver) and the dragon I traded for (green and red-already shown here). πŸ™‚ I love them both so much!! Thank you, Melody and Brandi!
                     photo IMG_1574750x563_zps6e12d2c7.jpg

Hannah
                    Participant

Just got my dragon from the last tiny batch in! She’s lovely, but I am not sure what I am going to do with her yet! If you love her, don’t be shy about offering a trade – but just please be aware I’m seriously undecided on what I am going to do with her at this point πŸ™‚

The spots on her wings (eye spots, I think they are called?) are particularly well done – black outside ring, pink middle ring, and a tiny gold dot in each πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

Oh she’s very pretty! ^^

Mary
                        Participant

My MK’s from last batch showed up today and instantly fell in love with the first one. Missed her on the class photo but the colors are stunning & love the eyespots & lilac detailing. They almost look like they belong together as a “pair”. I hate to split them up, but I’ll probably put the copper faced MK up for trade. If she’s anyone’s favorite, PM me.

Haven’t named them yet.

Thanks to Melody & Brandi for such lovely sculpts!

And, here’s her copper/green faced relative;

jmoore
                          Participant

Two more joined my little clan today. πŸ™‚ I’m so happy to get a green one, and the purple is beautiful, too!

My pictures washed the colors out a little bit – they are so pretty in person.

Brittany
                            Participant

Here is a dragon I bought off eBay (black & silver) and the dragon I traded for (green and red-already shown here). πŸ™‚ I love them both so much!! Thank you, Melody and Brandi!
                               photo IMG_1574750x563_zps6e12d2c7.jpg

Oh I was bidding against you for that black one Chloe! Glad you like him though. πŸ™‚ I ended up getting one I’m really happy with from the last batch. I’ll post pictures later but she’s a black and copper/pink from photo 3 row 4 and either the first or fourth from the right (I am not home so I can’t check exactly which one but I’m pretty sure she’s the first from the right).

etruscan
                              Participant

My mini keeper from the second store batch also showed up today. She is a lovely mix of gold, copper and yellow with gold horns and claws and tan eyes (I think). She will be hanging out with my Cinnamon Pearl lap dragon by Olimpia. πŸ™‚

Hannah
                                Participant

I got this guy in a second blind trade a while back, but he has been “reserved” for someone until they decided if they wanted to trade with me or not. Now that his fate is sealed (he is going to live with another, so he is not up for grabs!), I decided to post pics πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 450 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.