Grab Bag Dragon Pics on FB

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Dragon Pics on FB

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I know in the past I was able to place orders for people even if it said that one was the limit. If I got my own grab bag, I just had to do a separate order for them after and put in their contact information and it worked. The only problem is the money. I doubt I would have enough money to pay for more than one. Also because my phone and purse got stolen a few days ago, I now don’t have a phone to get e-mail updates on so I either have to stay home and check e-mails at night for announcements or I may miss them myself. I hope I don’t though. I wish I could be of more help but I may have to ask someone to watch for me too until I can get another phone.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
      Participant

Okay so it will be the mini keeper first afterall. Any timeline of when they are coming out? I have been checking everyday thinking they were ready so just curious if they are ready to sell yet or if it will be a little while longer? Falcoff, to me they look to be about the same size as the baby dragons or the sitting griffin chicks if you have any of those.

I don’t have a baby dragon or griffin chick yet but based on the lb weights in the store, I’m loosely assuming they’re about the same size as a curlie now or just a bit bigger. Thank you! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Scathach
        Participant

I don’t have a baby dragon or griffin chick yet but based on the lb weights in the store, I’m loosely assuming they’re about the same size as a curlie now or just a bit bigger. Thank you! 😀

I asked and Melody was kind enough to post a picture of the Hoarder, Mini Keeper, Baby, Fledgling, and Young for size comparison in her blog.

Life is beautiful.

phantomess
          Participant

I’m nervous about the GB dragons… I’d be heartbroken if I missed out- it would be my first GB since I don’t collect poads or unis, and I’ve so been looking forward to these!
            But I might be at work when they come out (sometimes I work morning shifts, sometimes I work afternoon shifts) and I don’t have a cell phone for updates. Even if I’m at home, I’m not at the computer constantly. I’m worried I’ll miss it and that they’ll sell out quickly due to all the anticipation with this being the first GB dragons.
            But it seems like an ordeal to try to arrange someone else to get one for me, plus if I Paypaled the money to someone else ahead of time that would remove the possibility of me snatching one myself if I was able at the time they became available…

Maybe I should just decide to keep refraining from GBs… too stressful. :p

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

awww..I wish…

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Dani
            Participant

Out of curiosity, how quickly do these sell out? I’ve never participated in grab bags since I’m still relatively new here.

phantomess
              Participant

^I haven’t participated in any yet either, since there haven’t been dragon grab bags before, but from what I’ve read it sounds like some batches of grab bags have sold out within minutes, while lately, they’ve lasted a little longer (several hours or a couple/few days). I’m betting these will go pretty quickly, with it being the first release of grab bag dragons.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Melody
                Keymaster

Existing businesses can use kickstarter to fund new efforts – like the costs to start up a new line of sculpts or other new product lines.

Still not sure what it is though… does it mean they’ll be sold for high prices on e-bay? I’ll try googling kickstarter.

Edit: Ok I discovered there’s a website called kickstarter, seems to basically be a fundraising website. I’m still pretty confused as to what that has to do with these dragons which are already made- but oh well, it’s probably not even any of my business at this point anyway!

The dragons in the photographs you are talking about are a couple dozen test paints I did to see if it was feasible to do them as a grab-bag edition for kickstarter. I hadn’t intended this dragon to be painted like a grab-bag edition, so I wanted to be sure it was do-able before we committed to it!
                  Turns out they make dandy grab-bags. So now there are two dragons that will be available as gbs, first the batch of MiniKeepers, and then perhaps a kickstarter batch of the other dragon.
                  We wanted to do a Kickstarter to see if it works for something like this, but, like most of our brilliant projects, there is no-one with time to deal with putting it together.

Melody
                  Keymaster

I’m nervous about the GB dragons… I’d be heartbroken if I missed out- it would be my first GB since I don’t collect poads or unis, and I’ve so been looking forward to these!
                    But I might be at work when they come out (sometimes I work morning shifts, sometimes I work afternoon shifts) and I don’t have a cell phone for updates. Even if I’m at home, I’m not at the computer constantly. I’m worried I’ll miss it and that they’ll sell out quickly due to all the anticipation with this being the first GB dragons.
                    But it seems like an ordeal to try to arrange someone else to get one for me, plus if I Paypaled the money to someone else ahead of time that would remove the possibility of me snatching one myself if I was able at the time they became available…

Maybe I should just decide to keep refraining from GBs… too stressful. :p

Don’t stress. We’ll be doing more!

Melody
                    Keymaster

^I haven’t participated in any yet either, since there haven’t been dragon grab bags before, but from what I’ve read it sounds like some batches of grab bags have sold out within minutes, while lately, they’ve lasted a little longer (several hours or a couple/few days). I’m betting these will go pretty quickly, with it being the first release of grab bag dragons.

It depends on the popularity and how many we have made.

This batch of Minikeepers sounds like it will be popular, but we made a big batch! There should be gb dragons hanging around in the store for a decent amount of time.

Melody
                      Keymaster

Out of curiosity, how quickly do these sell out? I’ve never participated in grab bags since I’m still relatively new here.

Sometimes they all vanish in minutes, sometimes it takes a couple days. I have been making bigger batches of gb things lately, and since we started the one-per-customer limit ( at least for the first day or so) pieces hang around in the store longer.

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

Yea, the GB unicorn colts hung in the store for a good number of days before finally selling out. Definitely excited for the grab bag dragons, both versions!! Watching every day for them to pop into the store!

Mercury Star
                          Participant

Yay, I can’t wait to see them all finished up and ready to go, I am so excited about them. *dances*

Kelsey
                            Participant

Kim, where did you see that information?

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

I saw that recently too…but where…>.< *runs off to find it*

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.