fbpx

Grab Bag Dragon Pics on FB

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Dragon Pics on FB

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Okay, I have to say I’m extremely excited about the grab bag dragon pictures, and I really hope they’re within my price range! they’re SO PRETTY!

I have fallen in love with this one especially, though odds are I won’t get it! I’ll either miss their release or be unable to afford it, but I have to post the picture and say how much I love this one’s colors! Once more you’ve blown me away, Melody, and they’re not even finished yet or seen all of them!

fatalbeauty
      Participant

I find myself drooling over the things in the backgrounds more, so many pretties!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kiya
        Participant

I have no idea if these will be in the store or on kickstarter or what. There weren’t very many of them yet. πŸ™‚

Hannah
          Participant

Any chance someone could post these pics here too? Facebook slows my browser down to the point of crashing ><

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kiya
            Participant

There are only three and the one in this thread is the best one. The others were on a cart with some plastic covering the sides. It turns out I’m not very good at taking photos of things by reaching under the plastic and taking a picture I can’t see. πŸ™‚

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to post a FB picture to the forum. πŸ™

Chloe
              Participant

SQUEE! SQUEE! Yay! So wonderful. Can’t wait, but I need to save, so I guess I CAN wait after all! πŸ˜‰

Thank you, Melody!

Kim
                Blocked

I just about died when I saw a post saying grab bag dragons and thought I missed a new grab bag batch until I saw that is was just pictures of some. I am still trying to trade from the last batch but nice to know the dragons are being worked on. It will be interesting to see if any come out in patterns or just colour variations.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

:O Oooooooo…. I want a GB Keeper, I want a GB Keeper! πŸ™‚
                    Sirithiliel, I think the one you circled is really great too, but the rest look just as pretty and I’d love to get one!

I also hope I don’t miss them and can afford one as well … :bigsmile:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                    Participant

There are only three and the one in this thread is the best one. The others were on a cart with some plastic covering the sides. It turns out I’m not very good at taking photos of things by reaching under the plastic and taking a picture I can’t see. πŸ™‚

Like posting any other photo to the Forum – you just copy the Facebook location for the photo source. The other two GB dragon photos:

And the Old Brown SK πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

I have no idea if these will be in the store or on kickstarter or what. There weren’t very many of them yet. πŸ™‚

I hope it’s Kickstarter, then I’ll have a chance to save up and get one =P

Kiya
                        Participant

Like posting any other photo to the Forum – you just copy the Facebook location for the photo source.

Yeah, but for posting other photos I just use the code photobucket auto generates because I was never able to get the correct method to work. LOL

Since I’m a second year web-dev student with straight A’s, I realize that is rather hilarious, but posting photos on the forum continues to defeat me. πŸ™‚

phantomess
                          Participant

What is a kickstarter?

I’ve really been looking forward to grab bag dragons. I haven’t participated in any grab bags because I don’t collect poads or unicorns (I don’t mind admiring those of other peoples’ though!). GB dragons are a dream come true!! They must happen!
                            The pictures just make me all the more anxious! I will find a way to pay for it no matter what, as long as I catch it on time! Lol.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Dandr13
                            Participant

What is a kickstarter?

I second this question. I thought kickstarter was for funding ideas and business ventures, how would it be used for GB dragons?

Kiya
                              Participant

What is a kickstarter?

I second this question. I thought kickstarter was for funding ideas and business ventures, how would it be used for GB dragons?

Existing businesses can use kickstarter to fund new efforts – like the costs to start up a new line of sculpts or other new product lines.

just like any other pic. Right click, and choose “copy image url” and then past it into your normal image code. I find face book much easier that photo bucket or deviant art, and if I don’t want other people there to see it, I just put into an album marked so that only I can see. you use (removing the underscores, paste it between the quotes

And I would LOVE one of these, unfortunately It will be very unliky I’ll ever be able to even near afford one. The amount of income I will be getting since I’m not working is only exactly enough to pay my bills and buy food, unless I somehow manage to sell some artwork.. Can’t wait to see all the pictures to drool over! πŸ™‚

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.