fbpx

Grab Bag Dragon Pics on FB

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Dragon Pics on FB

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

There will be a store announcement when they go up for sale.

Again, Windstone usually does not announce days/weeks/timelines due to site crash issues. πŸ™‚

Even once they are all painted, they need eyes and pads. They may need to make eyes (depending on how many sizes/colors they already had available). The pads will have to be cut since this is a new piece, and Brandi/Melody will need to sign the pads and label them as grab bags.

There’s also a fair chance either Pam or Little John will end up livestreaming some of these when they are ready I bet.

They’ll get here soonish I’m sure (all times at Windstone are soon – bonus points if you get the reference!), but just keep an eye on your email for the announcement.

Will anybody be watching for these guys? Anyone fancy helping out someone from across the pond? *puppy eyes* πŸ˜€

Ela_Hara
      Participant

They’ll probably be announced as a new item on in the Store when they are available… click the link to get the New Announcements emails and you should get them.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Looks like I got fired at a very bad time. I’ll probably have to sit these out which sucks πŸ™

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pipsxlch
          Participant

Oh no! You got fired?!? So terribly sorry to hear that!

Kim
            Blocked

Daftdragoness I can watch for you but I am not sure how we can order for other people now that the items have to be paid for on the spot as the money order option to hold something isn’t available now.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

They’ll probably be announced as a new item on in the Store when they are available… click the link to get the New Announcements emails and you should get them.

Problem is, i’m in bed when they usually come out! Disadvantages of being a UK collector! XD

And Kim, thank you very much for the offer πŸ˜€ Though that sucks if one can’t be held πŸ™ I really am at a disadvantage here :-/

siberakh1
              Participant

You would have to have someone either call you (ie. wake you up) or someone purchase one on your behalf and pay for it and have it shipped to you, with you reimbursing either prior to or after the fact.

Considering the max order on grab bags is one, it would have to be someone who didn’t want one themselves wouldn’t it?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

pipsxlch
                Participant

Daftdragoness, what Siberakh said. I’ve participated in ‘watch pools’ in years past- usually two but sometimes 3 or 4 people. We never in the ones I was in used ‘money order’ to hold items; we always had the money available to buy several- we’d go ahead and buy/pay for that many items and work out the details when we got done. Most often, the people you bought for would Paypal you the purchase price back as soon as you could contact them; sometimes you’d wait until you got the total with shipping (to save on fees). It usually seemed to end up with an extra or two from more than one person managing to snag the item- then you just sold your extra(s) or did what you want with them. I think these pools were part of the reason Windstone started instituting quantity limits on hot new items (also some well-off people were buying large numbers for resale). Things tended to sell out REALLY fast back then.
                  If there isn’t a one-per-customer limit on the GBs, maybe you can find a partner on this side of the pond who’d be willing to pay up front for one for you, then you just reimburse them. I’d be willing to but I doubt I have enough saved (yet anyhow) for more than one. I hope it’s enough for one!
                  Just remember you should pay a portion of the shipping to them also, for the extra weight over just their item. So it will probably be $2-3 more than actual store price, depending on their size. (They look not much more than the baby kirin?)

Edit for 96037’s greater knowledge of grab bags; if it’s one per household it’s tougher, but I think that it’s per customer not address? (I know we’ve had more than one collector at the same address on the board; I remember from the raffles) Then maybe you can use a partner’s/roommate’s/family or friend’s Paypal. Or maybe something like I’d give my mom the money to order one and have it sent to her house as the one for Daftdragoness, as an example.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Not saying this is for everyone… and Im also not suggesting you share your personal information with just anyone but I have a few select trusted friends on here I have just given my passwords for the store and paypal so they can process a complete separate order on my behalf. Its nice and easy and as far as windstone is concerned its no extra work on their part to figure out any special arrangements. I always change my passwords after I do this just to be extra safe but I’ve never had a problem with that method. Again… someone you really trust!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

… or just paypal the person ahead of time for the most you might be willing to spend on said grab bag and if they miss it be sure they will refund you.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

I had a member text me once when one of the GB unicorns batches was out…I was already online getting one but it was nice to know just in case I wasn’t online….

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
                        Keymaster

There are only three and the one in this thread is the best one. The others were on a cart with some plastic covering the sides. It turns out I’m not very good at taking photos of things by reaching under the plastic and taking a picture I can’t see. πŸ™‚

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to post a FB picture to the forum. πŸ™

Like posting any other photo to the Forum – you just copy the Facebook location for the photo source.

Yeah, but for posting other photos I just use the code photobucket auto generates because I was never able to get the correct method to work. LOL

Since I’m a second year web-dev student with straight A’s, I realize that is rather hilarious, but posting photos on the forum continues to defeat me. πŸ™‚

I can never get it to work either!

Sorry, too many responses to quote from!

Having read all your thoughts, it might be easier to pass my number to someone who can call me to wake me up. Thank you all for your help and advice, i soo badly want one of these!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.