fbpx

Grab Bag Dragon Pics on FB

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Dragon Pics on FB

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

by the way i’d LOVE a PYO hippogriff….I have SO many drawings of them that i’ve colored, and I’d love a chance to actually paint them =D

Bodine
      Participant

The dragons are very pretty but I wouldn’t mind having one of the curlies in the factory pics..I love the one second row,last one on right.All of them are nice.AND…waiting for the GB Colts! :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

I have christmas money i’ve saved especially so i can spend it on the GB dragons! I can’t wait!

yolanda
        Participant

Im a little confused. So theres the hoarder dragon and a mini keeper but has it been determined if both will be grab bags or if only one will be a grab bag and the other will be in the store as production and or limited production colors ???????? ๐Ÿ˜•

Im a little confused. So theres the hoarder dragon and a mini keeper but has it been determined if both will be grab bags or if only one will be a grab bag and the other will be in the store as production and or limited production colors ???????? ๐Ÿ˜•

My guess is probably both. The same way there are young and baby unicorns in production as well as grab bags, that would make sense for these. Grab bags are generally more expensive, but that is idea of grab bags. For those willing to pay more, they may have a unique coloring and signed and usually OOAK peice as in comparison to the production colors. That comparison is part of what gives them their value, and also allows it to be more affordable for those who may not be into or be able to afford a grab bag. Business wise, that makes sense to me.

The other debate was in using some also as a kickstarter to fund other projects, such as new peices or more plated horns, etc. However, I don’t think that would limit the sculpt, but I could be wrong. If they did limit that amount of that specific sculpt rather than maybe a color for it, the price of the sculpt would be much higher, and would raise demand, but in the long run, that could be more of a loss than doing production and grab series.

Again, I don’t know, but that is my opinion.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

etruscan
          Participant

Several pieces are in the works or have recently hit the store.

This little guy (the mini keeper) was designed to be a Grab Bag piece [according to Facebook Dec. 12, 2012]:

I think the hoarder will eventually be production – which does not preclude Grab Bag editions like the baby unicorns and Poads have had.

yolanda
            Participant

Hopefully Melody will see this and clarify for us.

Kim
              Blocked

All this time I was thinking the grab bags coming out were the mini keepers, and I just looked again at the pics at the top of this thread and realized those ones painted in grab bag colours are the hoarder dragons. Actually I just looked on facebook again and realized there are also the mini keepers in grab bag colours too so now I am just as confused as to which will be coming out next. I just hope I can afford one!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sirithiliel
                Participant

I think I have enough saved up for the Grab Bag whenever it comes out….i’m also waiting for a baby dragon in a color I like =P

And the PYO Oriental…and the PYO flap cat…>< so many things I want!

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

And the PYO Oriental…and the PYO flap cat…>< so many things I want!

You and Me both!
                    Can’t wait for all of it, especially the PYOs …Oriental, Flapcat, and the detailed scaled Ki-Rin! Desperately trying to save up money in my PayPal! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                    Keymaster

That’s ok, I’m confused too.
                      I think both are going to be available as grab bags, but the unnamed dragon may also be offered in regular colors too. Not sure.
                      The Minikeeper is the first that will be GB.

Melody
                      Keymaster

All this time I was thinking the grab bags coming out were the mini keepers, and I just looked again at the pics at the top of this thread and realized those ones painted in grab bag colours are the hoarder dragons. Actually I just looked on facebook again and realized there are also the mini keepers in grab bag colours too so now I am just as confused as to which will be coming out next. I just hope I can afford one!

I have done gb colored test paints of both dragons, so you may have seen photos of either or both. The Minikeeper is going to be first gb batch. That is the smaller of the two dragons.

Falcolf
                        Participant

I’m really curious about the size of the mini keepers. They look quite small, are they about the same size as a curlie?

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kim
                          Blocked

Okay so it will be the mini keeper first afterall. Any timeline of when they are coming out? I have been checking everyday thinking they were ready so just curious if they are ready to sell yet or if it will be a little while longer? Falcoff, to me they look to be about the same size as the baby dragons or the sitting griffin chicks if you have any of those.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

Oh noes! I’m going to have to get one of both versions! Hope I have enough saved XD

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.