fbpx

Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 320 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Well that’s awesome! I love hearing when that happens and that it was straight from the Store. What are the odds, right!?

And congrats to everyone who was able to trade for their favourites.
      This is the first GB I buy in a long time. I love anything “fantasy” so I couldn’t resist when I saw there were some left after the rush. By the time mine gets here, a lot of cougars will have already been traded, so I hope I’m as lucky! 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

LZ
      Participant

This one is up for trade for items off my wish list ad, or similarly colored test paints in the listed sculpts, and not for another cougar. Eyes are metallic gold.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

JynXx
        Participant

Very pretty pastel, Lisa Z! For some reason, she reminds me of Disney’s Fantasia

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
          ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
          ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
          ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
          ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
          ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
          ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Kim
          Blocked

Lisa Z, that pink and blue one was one of my favourites. I don’t have any dragons you are looking for but if you would sell it or trade for something else please let me know!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Suzanne-Marie
            Participant

Beautiful grab Lisa Z!!
              Reminds me of sibling to my lucky 🍀 1st choice of Rose🌹 Water 💦 !!

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

My cougar was delivered today YAAAAH!!! 🙂 He is very well done, and like his colors, but I was hoping for something different. Something a little more vibrant (paint puke). Feel free to message me if you were hoping for this one 🙂 It really is beautiful. And I thank Melody for painting them.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

sherry10151982
                Participant

OMG ANGELIKA_ZEN!!! Love yours!!!! I love the cats that are painted all around!!! I wish I still had my paint puke rainbow king cheetah, I would trade with you in a heartbeat!!

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Wow, Angelika_Zen, that is a gorgeous cougar! Looks like a sunset; I love it. 🙂 But then, there were a whole lot in this batch that I loved, heh. Melody did such an amazing job on every one of them!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Suzanne-Marie
                    Participant

Beautiful Angelica_Zen !!

Kim
                      Blocked

Congrats everyone who posted so far! Ugh, I’m annoyed at the delay in my box getting here. So when I get first class international packages from the US they usually one take one week to get here but priority mail which is more money, for some reason seems to take twice as long. It’s been 2 weeks now and I thought for sure I’d have my box by tomorrow. But I checked the tracking and it says the box went through customs 3 days ago in Richmond, had some kind of label fix, then for some reason went to Vancouver yesterday instead of Calgary and then it said the item was re-routed due to a processing error and there may be a delay. Today it went back to Richmond again instead of Calgary. I called Canada Post to find out what was going on and they said they started a service ticket but it could take days to hear back on it. In the meantime it shows it might arrive here Mon. but I am not looking forward to waiting one more weekend to get my box!

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

Hugs. Your cougar will be worth it. He’s just dragging out the tension/excitement by sightseeing a bit before comming home.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                          Sun Dragon Koi #3

GardenNinja
                          Participant

Wow. That sounds like what happens in the States during the Christmas shipping season, when USPS has a lot of temps working. I’ve never had a package meander like that any other time of year. Here’s hoping it shows up today.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Kim
                            Blocked

Thanks, yeah you all should see my tracking for my box. It’s so messed up! As an update, I got two emails today, one saying my box was delivered and then one saying there was an attempted delivery. I’ve been home all day and my front door has been open letting air in so I was so confused I ran to my door and saw nothing. I checked the tracking and it said my box was still in Vancouver which is a 10 hour drive away. After the last update yesterday that my box was back in Richmond, it was sent back to Vancouver where it says they attempted a delivery, then it said there was a processing error and it was sent back to Richmond, then it somehow got sent to Edmonton which is a 3 hour drive north of here and then it was sent back to Vancouver last night instead of to Calgary. Then it said it was delivered this morning at 10 am in Vancouver, then it changed it’s mind and said a notice card was left somewhere there and that the box was on the way to a post office in Vancouver. I freaked out when it said delivered and I called Canada Post. I talked to them 3 times in the last two days trying to track this box and finally today they transferred me to a supervisor. After being on hold like half an hour she said she was going to call the depot in Vancouver to see where my box was and another half hour later she gets back on the phone and says the tracking updated while we were on the phone and the box is now in Calgary. So she said it should be delivered Monday. This is a first for my box travelling back and fourth that many times between cities. It’s been in more places than I have this summer! I wonder if someone new made a mistake or put it on the wrong truck or something. I thought maybe someone put the wrong address label on it when it said there was a label correction, but on the phone they said the address was correct on the tracking. I just about had a heart attack earlier when it said they delivered and attempted a delivery in Vancouver. There are no similar addresses there thankfully!

Natasha
                              Participant

My trades all came in and they are GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks to everyone who traded with me! You ladies are all so great! 💜 two that have been shown off but forgive me – I have to show them again. They are exquisite:

This one has absolutely stunning blue interference that makes it glow!

DBEFBB3C-6381-48C4-8E20-D07A2F6CBE0C

F67DD9CC-CA83-4551-9EAB-240BFE321670

This beauty is like a perfect autumn night:

6A27A73B-9027-4868-872D-C2901E984358

40E1352C-3AD1-43DA-B873-86F9ECB93676

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
                                Participant

And my very favorite cougar – I adore her! I’m always in awe of how Melody comes up with these schemes! She really does look like a sunset after a forest fire!

DD56F9BB-951D-4C8B-B587-1224E47A1C13

BB2B1923-2B31-4CE7-9035-3DE7CB3852AD

65C5DE5B-30FA-4A0A-AD50-89B444E73311

0E13D02C-0595-4781-8E35-F0AEA7A0FDE2

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                  Mother: Okapi
                                  Gothic - Mahogany
                                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 320 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.