Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 320 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

My mom and I finally got our cougars today after a few phone calls to Canada Post to track it down! Luckily Susie was a gem and shipped them all in one box as it was hard enough tracking down the one box. The box had the right address on it but the label customs put on, when scanned wasn’t sending it to the right location. The box also got lost in Calgary over the weekend and was re-routed again earlier today so I’m surprised it showed up today finally after I talked to the local depot and they said they put a ‘trap’ on the box so it wouldn’t keep looping! Anyway I was out all day and just got home to get pictures. I did a photoshoot with my good camera but it was not showing the blues properly on the one so I just had to do another photo shoot with my cell phone camera to capture the colours better. So I’m going through the photos and will re-size them and post them soon.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
      Blocked

Okay here are pictures of our cougars. I got a special cougar and a fantasy and my mom got a fantasy so here are the 3 together. I tried taking photos on my wood stand but I thought they looked cute with my tropical bedspread as a background. I took some flash and non flash photos.

tiger-set

Here is my special cougar that came out before the grab bags. She is a beautiful rainbow tiger named ‘Striped Sherbet’. I love her and wouldn’t trade her (except for maybe my favourite pastel rainbow leopard) but otherwise she’s a keeper!

rainbow-tiger-1

raibow-tiger

rainbow-tigers-1

Here is the fantasy tiger my mom claimed that was actually a top favourite of both of us. I love the metallic paint and colours on this one! My mom is hesitant to trade this one unless we are offered another top favourite like a rainbow leopard or silhouette. We will look tentatively at offers if this one is your favourite, otherwise will keep her.

tiger

tigers-1

Here is the fantasy silhouette I got and the aqua colour is so pretty! I do really like this one but it was not a favourite so this one is for trade. I will look at trades of any of my favourites in my wanted ad or a colourful or blue tiger, a blue cuttlefish, giraffe or others that my friends are looking for in 3 way trades so feel free to message me with any cougar offers on this one.

silhouette

silhouettes-1

Mary
        Participant

Wow!!! Those are all gorgeous, Kim. Well worth the wait. Congrats!

Suzanne-Marie
          Participant

Beautiful cougars Kim !!

sherry10151982
            Participant

Wow Kim!! Those are so gorgeous!! I agree; those were definitely worth the long wait!! I would want to keep all of them and would have a hard time choosing a favorite LOL!

Ann
              Participant

Love your cougars Kim. They all look like keepers to me. I wouldn’t trade any of those.

Kim
                Blocked

Thanks everyone. We were happy to get one favourite grab bag tiger plus my special tiger. 🐅 I do have my mom’s tiger on hold unless we are offered a top favourite for it. The aqua silhouette has interest but we will look at any trade offers. We will take offers for both for a couple days and then see if we are going to trade or keep them.

Prezaurian
                  Participant

I have yet to post pictures of the cougars my friend (captain vegeta) and I got (we only purchased from the fantasy batch). But the least I can do is point them out on the class pictures.

I received the pink and blue one with tree silhouettes. She’s/he’s in the top row of the third picture (second from the left).
                    CV received the blue and green tiger striped one. She’s/he’s in the third row of the second picture (fourth from the left).

Bodine
                    Participant

They are all beautiful.Congrats everyone that got one of these works of art.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Very Nice!
                        Congrats! I really liked the silhouette ones from this batch!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                        Blocked

Prezaurian, I’d love to see your pictures! It sounds like you got one of my favourite silhouettes with the light pink. I also have a friend who was hoping for a blue tiger so if you guys would trade for anything else please let me know.

Prezaurian
                          Participant

null

Here are the cougars Captain_Vegeta and I got from the grab bag. She got the green and blue tiger and I got the pink and blue tree silhouette.

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

Beautiful tiger! Love the colors of your silhouette too.

Kim
                              Blocked

Those are so pretty! Congrats!

Anonymous

How come there are still GB Fire Cats still available? How many did they paint? I got a Fire and Fantasy, I missed the Giraffe, they were sold out. I guess no one is a Fire Cat fan.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 320 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.