Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 317 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Sitting it out, but the Bacon N’ Eggs clouded leopard in the Batch of 24 was my favorite. Good luck everyone!

Pheonixxfoxx
    Participant

Long time no post here. I had been staying away due to finances, but they are better now. Rodney and I both got a GB Cougar. Can’t wait for them to arrive. <3

Courtney
    Participant

Boyfriend and I both got a fantasy 😊

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Bullsquid
    Participant

Yay, I managed to snag a fantasy and a giraffe! Good luck, everyone!

Kim
    Participant

My mom and I each got a fantasy one. Here are our favourites circled and our top picks are starred.

wanted-cougars-1cd

wanted-cougars-2c

wanted-cougars-3c

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Attachments:
    Natasha
    Participant

Hey PhoenixxFoxx! Long time no see!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    UNIS:
    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra, Skunk, Brown Spotty Zebra Mutant
    Youngs- Snow Leopard TP or GB, Tain
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Okapi
    Grand: Mahogany
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Tig3r06
    Participant

Long time no post here. I had been staying away due to finances, but they are better now. Rodney and I both got a GB Cougar. Can’t wait for them to arrive. <3

I still have my grail cougar from you and he is well loved. If I ever let him go, you will always be first in line for him. Hope you guys get cougars you love!

Nightcrow
    Participant

Ordered a Fantasy cougar, hoping for my grail tiger. I am so glad I stayed up late and caught the release!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Pheonixxfoxx
    Participant

Hey PhoenixxFoxx! Long time no see!

I just couldn’t stay away, LOL!!

I still have my grail cougar from you and he is well loved. If I ever let him go, you will always be first in line for him. Hope you guys get cougars you love!

I am so glad he found and awesome home with you. I can’t lie, I do have my regrets selling him but I needed to at the time. No matter which one I get, I’m sure I’ll love him. I bought a fantasy one and Rodney got a flame.

Natasha
    Participant

I have one of each on the way, along with Fish & Floats, and I was able to work out a trade for Teal Ribbons! Exciting! There are only two giraffes I like, so if I don’t get one of those (or one I have promised to sell or trade to a friend if I get it) my giraffe will be up for trade for Unis or a favorite fantasy cougar. I’m really hoping for the “forest fire” silhouette, but there are lots of fantasy tigers I really like.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    UNIS:
    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra, Skunk, Brown Spotty Zebra Mutant
    Youngs- Snow Leopard TP or GB, Tain
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Okapi
    Grand: Mahogany
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

JynXx
    Participant

These are the two my mom and I are hoping to get the most, as expressed in other Threads. She decided to go with a Giraffe, but if another is received other than the pictured, she may consider trading it toward the Silhouette to match my Wolf

GBP2019-3-1

GB-Pebble-Wolf-Luna-Nighttime-Owl-Silhouette-1

↞↞≪∙ Forever Seeking •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

☙ "Blue Violet Flame" Old Warrior Dragon
    ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB 2015 Puma
    ☙ "Blue Fawn" Ki'Rin Family

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •

☙ "November" Female Griffin
    ☙ "Sky Bronze" Emperor Dragon
    ☙ "Emerald Bronze" Mother Unicorn

Kim
    Participant

Does anyone have a white/silver tiger cougar from the previous grab bag cougar batch they would trade or blind trade for one of these new grab bags? If the limits lift I would buy another one to trade for a white tiger cougar, so message me if interested.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
    Participant

WOWZA,You cannot go wrong on any of these.Fabulous Ms.Melody!Congrats everyone.

May this New Year be the best year of our lives!
    (Wanted-safari (pref.tiger) baby unicorn)

Nightcrow
    Participant

Okay, if anyone gets this Giraffe and wants to trade for a Fantasy, I’d be interested:

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

I think these are all amazing and I cant wait to see them “up close”

Good luck everyone….pricey little buggers, if you dont get one you love.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 317 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.