Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 320 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Sitting it out, but the Bacon N’ Eggs clouded leopard in the Batch of 24 was my favorite. Good luck everyone!

Pheonixxfoxx
      Participant

Long time no post here. I had been staying away due to finances, but they are better now. Rodney and I both got a GB Cougar. Can’t wait for them to arrive. <3

Courtney
        Participant

Boyfriend and I both got a fantasy 😊

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Bullsquid
          Participant

Yay, I managed to snag a fantasy and a giraffe! Good luck, everyone!

Kim
            Blocked

My mom and I each got a fantasy one. Here are our favourites circled and our top picks are starred.

wanted-cougars-1cd

wanted-cougars-2c

wanted-cougars-3c

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
              Participant

Hey PhoenixxFoxx! Long time no see!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                Participant

I still have my grail cougar from you and he is well loved. If I ever let him go, you will always be first in line for him. Hope you guys get cougars you love!

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Ordered a Fantasy cougar, hoping for my grail tiger. I am so glad I stayed up late and caught the release!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Pheonixxfoxx
                    Participant

I just couldn’t stay away, LOL!!

I am so glad he found and awesome home with you. I can’t lie, I do have my regrets selling him but I needed to at the time. No matter which one I get, I’m sure I’ll love him. I bought a fantasy one and Rodney got a flame.

Natasha
                      Participant

I have one of each on the way, along with Fish & Floats, and I was able to work out a trade for Teal Ribbons! Exciting! There are only two giraffes I like, so if I don’t get one of those (or one I have promised to sell or trade to a friend if I get it) my giraffe will be up for trade for Unis or a favorite fantasy cougar. I’m really hoping for the “forest fire” silhouette, but there are lots of fantasy tigers I really like.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

JynXx
                        Participant

These are the two my mom and I are hoping to get the most, as expressed in other Threads. She decided to go with a Giraffe, but if another is received other than the pictured, she may consider trading it toward the Silhouette to match my Wolf

GBP2019-3-1

GB-Pebble-Wolf-Luna-Nighttime-Owl-Silhouette-1

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                          ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                          ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                          ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                          ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                          ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                          ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Kim
                          Blocked

Does anyone have a white/silver tiger cougar from the previous grab bag cougar batch they would trade or blind trade for one of these new grab bags? If the limits lift I would buy another one to trade for a white tiger cougar, so message me if interested.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                            Participant

WOWZA,You cannot go wrong on any of these.Fabulous Ms.Melody!Congrats everyone.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Okay, if anyone gets this Giraffe and wants to trade for a Fantasy, I’d be interested:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZY6y8MP.jpg[/img]

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Angelika_Zen
                                Participant

I think these are all amazing and I cant wait to see them “up close”

Good luck everyone….pricey little buggers, if you dont get one you love.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 320 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.