Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 320 total)
  • Author
    Bullsquid
    Participant

My 2 cougars are here! I got my number one top pick giraffe, so I’m thrilled. I did a little happy dance at my desk at work, lol. I really wanted to get a teal and purple/pink cougar from the giraffe or fantasy batch, and I got my wish.

My fantasy cougar is really nice too, a Fish and Floats twin, but isn’t my cup of tea, so I’ll be making a trade ad for that one soon.

JynXx
      Participant

Congrats, Bullsquid! Those are AMAZING Grabs!

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
        ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
        ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
        ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
        ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
        ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

tig3r06
        Participant

Congrats bullsquid! I agree with jynxx those are some fabulous grabs!

Kim
          Blocked

Wow Bullsquid, those are gorgeous! I love the colours on the giraffe! Congrats!

My cougars and my mom’s are totally going to be the last to arrive. But they arrived in Canada and cleared customs today and say they are on their way to my city so I’m hoping they arrive in a couple days!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Anonymous

My cougars finally arrived, And I was not disappointed here is the Fantasy, Am taking name requests

Anonymous

My cougar finally arrived, And I was not disappointed here is the Fantasy cougar, I Am taking name requests

Fantasy-1

fantasy-2

Anonymous

this is The Fire Cougar GB and I believe I got a good one

tig3r06
                  Participant

My grail arrived today! Thank you Natasha!!! He goes so purrfectly 💚 They are also all more green, my phone camera always pulls more blue.

IMG_2019-08-06_14-36-58

Kim
                    Blocked

Michael your cheetah is really pretty! I was supposed to trade for a rainbow cheetah but that got cancelled. Congrats Tig3r on the tiger.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
                      Participant

They look sooooooo good, Tig3r! I’m so happy it all worked out! I just KNEW yours was coming to me this time, ha ha!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

tig3r06
                        Participant

Hopefully some Natasha grab bag ju ju traveled with him and rubs off on me 🤣

Thanks again for the one on one trade and I hope you love nighttime silhouette 💚

Zelda
                          Participant

Here’s my pretty kitty! Really nice bold colors, and a handful of critters hiding in the trees. Reminds me of dawn against the lines of brush and small trees that divide farm fields. 🙂

P1220356-640x444

IMG_1084-640x459

IMG_1088-640x480

IMG_1091-640x480

Three unusual things that caught my eye about this particular piece: the speckles of orangey-brown color that show up most on the chest and shoulders. Second, eyeshadow! There are hints of light pink and blue in the white around the eyes. And finally, there are little ‘toebeans’ painted on the bottom – I laughed aloud seeing them for the first time. Anybody else’s have them too?

As always, thank you Melody! These guys are gorgeous and have such a great variety in color and pattern.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Bodine
                            Participant

Beautiful!! ❤️
                              CONGRATS TIG!!Awesome beauties

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ann
                              Participant

Beautiful cougars Bullsquid, Tig3r, Michael and Zelda!

Nightcrow
                                Participant

Your dawn cougar is amazing, Zelda! I love the horizontal shading combined with the branches; it really does look like the sun coming up at the edge of a wood.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 320 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.