fbpx

Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 320 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Thanks, Kim. I like the setup you have. I have a set of wall to wall lighted display cases that belonged to my mom when she move d into my home. I had planned to use for display of Windstones but they don’t have glass to keep out the cats & dust. I was going to check to see if I could have somebody make glass fronts for them. But, if I can find prices like you found for yours, I’d just use mine for bookcases. I have one glass enclosed curio similar to the one you have on left, but that’s long been filled to max. Also, I collect southwestern pottery & artifacts and have those in that case. I’ll check online to see if I can find some of those display cases like yours. Thanks again

BTW, my cats like jumping on top of high objects and have done so before on my glass display case. It rocked but only one piece fell over & didn’t break. I have high ceilings with beams & my cats play on them like a gymnasium

Mary
      Participant

“Tig3r06, When I look for a new house, I’m thinking of having one extra room just solely devoted to Windstones, that I can close the door & make sure my cats don’t get in. I’ve already had a few close calls with “flying cats” chasing each other. After living in this big house for 25 years, I’ve accumulated so much stuff it overwhelms me at the thought of going through it to sort out what to move & what to keep.”[/quote]

I dont envy you, moving is not fun. I was like how and why did I need all this crap when I moved lol! Of course that thought was never towards the windstones 😆 I dont have flying cats, but I do have a “mini cougar” who likes to climb everything so I have a pet gate for my bedroom and that’s where all my windstones are safe from the predator. I still do need more shelving, etc.[/quote]

Tig3r06, you have a “mini cougar”? For real? I had a pet gate to separate my dog before he died, from the cats as they didn’t get along. I kept the cats upstairs & dog downstairs. Now, my cats have run of the whole house. I would like to do one whole room for diplay cases that I can shut the door to keep out the cats.

Mary
        Participant

Gorgeous serval, Tig3r06!

Bullsquid
          Participant

Congratulations, Tig3r06. That blue and pink serval is one of my top picks.

I can’t wait until my two cougars arrive!

tig3r06
            Participant

Weird, my post I made before disappeared.

Thanks Mary and Bullsquid!

Mary, Im sorry about your furbaby.
              I emailed you pics of Milo. He’s an adopted kitty, but I jokingly call him my mini cougar because he is a large, pale orange cream tabby and likes to be up high and look down on you 😆

Mary
              Participant

Tig3r06, Got your pictures and Milo is adorable. I see why you refer to him as “mini cougar”. Emailed you pics of my two

tig3r06
                Participant

Got your email and your kitties are beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Syn
                  Participant

Another fantasy grab and the only Tiger I received. I like him, but there are others I like even more. He is for sale or trade for another fantasy or possibly a fire cat.

1-facing-forward-IMG_9051

2-back-IMG_9047

3-angled-tiger-DSC02317

4-aqua-tiger-DSC02295

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Love that tiger Syn!

Kim
                      Blocked

That is a pretty tiger!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Shotzy11
                        Participant

Beautiful tiger Syn! Definitely one of my favorites!

StormDancer
                          Participant

I am really loving the paint on these cougars! Thank you to everyone showing them off!

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Mary
                            Participant

Beautiful tiger, Syn!

Syn
                              Participant

Thanks, everyone. He is the only tiger I got out of five grabs. I liked him, but I ended up with way too many. I held onto him trying to decide about keeping him but finally decided to let him go. He was sold within five minutes to someone who most definitely does want him, so I made the right decision.

Scarletdrite
                                Participant

This is the beauty I got!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 320 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.