fbpx

Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Cougar Show Off Thread July 2019

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 320 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Thanks, Bullsquid. The brown marbled Bengal might be up in a trade ad soon. I’m trying to decide if I want to keep both of the blues as they look real similar in pattern. If I didn’t have two cats that love flying all over the rooms, I’d do a full wall build in shelves like Natasha did.

Mary
      Participant

Thanks, Natasha

Thanks, Ann. Trying to decide if I’m going to keep both of the blues or trade one.

Syn, Bird Bath is stunning!

Bodancia, love your purple cougar! Lovely

tig3r06
        Participant

Congrats Natasha, Jinya, Mary and Syn!!! And congrats to anyone I missed 😊

Bodancia, that pair are stunning together, congrats! I always say it, but I love to see matching sets.

merrillannwhite
          Participant

These are my Fancy Felines. I like them both, but I am willing to look at trades.
            First, my fantasy cougar:

cougar-1

cougar-2

Then my giraffe:

cougar-3

cougar-4

Kim
            Blocked

Those are really pretty too merrillannwhite!

Mary mine and my mom’s say they are in transit in the US right now. They haven’t reached LA yet but when they do they usually take a day or two to get to Vancouver and go through customs and then another day or two to get to Calgary. We sometimes get boxes in one week so that would be Mon but they’d have to go through customs first so they may not make it til Tues or Wed unless they get to Canada over the weekend. We will see. So far I haven’t seen many of my favourite leopards or silhouettes so here’s hoping we get a couple we like besides my special tiger.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

LZ
              Participant

Um, no. You get more display space!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

dashesndots
                Participant

Sorry for the tiny crappy pic, but I’m so happy! This guy was one of my top choices, so happy to get a rainbow leopard! Definitely keeping him.

Because I got one I love by chance, the “Eat Your Pinks Blue Greens” one will probably be for sale or trade.

I’ll take better photos of both tomorrow.

Syn
                  Participant

This is the fantasy silhouette cougar I received today. He’s pretty, but he is much too quiet for me.

I am open to trades from both the Fantasy batch and the Fire Cats. I am looking for one of the two Fire Cats with blue eyes but would look at others too. He is also for sale if I don’t find a trade.

display-DSC02242

2back-angled-DSC02255

3back-DSC02254

4-DSC02253

Kim
                    Blocked

Ooh congrats dashesndots, you got one of my fav leopards! I really hope I maybe get the more pastel rainbow leopard! I messaged you about your giraffe!

Syn I love your silhouette too! If you might want a gb firecat or want to sell I would be interested in yours!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
                      Participant

Congrats, DashesNDots! He’s a real looker!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Mary
                        Participant

Lisa Z, More display space isn’t an option for me until after I downsize from my 3500 sq. ft house into a smaller home next year hopefully. Maybe then I’ll devote an entire room to my Windstones. Takes me hours to clean each week, and tired of going up & down stairs. Nice small ranch home on a lake, would be my ideal.

Mary
                          Participant

Dashesndots that cougar is stunning! Congrats

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

Thanks to some help from Susie I was able to get a fantasy cougar after all. I got a silhouette cougar. It’s nice but I was hoping for a something a bit more “Lisa Frank”. I’m open to trades.
                              Windstone Silhouette Cougar by Melody Pena https://imgur.com/gallery/wvxX5Ph

Scathach
                              Participant

Wow, Syn! He’s spectacular!

My Flamey McFlameface arrived yesterday and I am beside myself with how pretty he is! My pictures are nowhere near as good as the store, though. I just keep staring at him. It’s my new mediation.

Life is beautiful.

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

He’s Wonderful Pegasi!
                                  I think he is on a few ‘wanted’ lists, so I’m sure you will get some trade offers you like.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 320 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.