fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Unicorns have been restocked 8/30/11 10:40 a.m.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Baby Unicorns have been restocked 8/30/11 10:40 a.m.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

… and please don’t be horribly disappointed if you don’t get one – there were only 24 and when I restocked them the store sent out 79 (in bold numerals!) back in stock messages! Melody will just HAVE to make MORE!!! She’s working on the Young Unicorns now, they are very pretty! 8)

fatalbeauty
      Participant

they’re out! go go go!

edit: got two!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Mmloda
        Participant

Thank you Susie! I finally snagged two after missing out on the last batch!
          I can’t wait to see the young unis!

Marzena

Serendipity
          Participant

It’s so hard not to hit add to cart. My little ones from the first part of this batch would love some company!

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

I hope everyone who got some on the first part of the batch heeds Windstones request to not buy any of these 24.

I get the feeling people are still going to be empty-handed though. As soon as theyre sold out, I’m hitting the restock notify button for when Melody paints more.

littleironhorse
              Participant

I really need to hire out my services as store stalker, I haven’t missed a single special item yet! *Translation: I spend way too much time on here!*

And no, I didn’t buy any from this batch since I got 2 in the last one πŸ˜‰

Can’t wait to see more pictures!

Lokie
                Participant

They came and went again already? You’d think I’d be on at least once when they were in-stock but I’ve missed them every time :~ I’m pretty sure that means I have no chances with the youngs. lol

etruscan
                  Participant

They came and went again already? You’d think I’d be on at least once when they were in-stock but I’ve missed them every time :~ I’m pretty sure that means I have no chances with the youngs. lol

Don’t give up hope! If there really will be 120 Youngs, and if they are limited to one per person, they SHOULD stay in the store longer.
                    It sounds like a math problem … if 24 baby unicorns sold out in 72 minutes [or whatever it actually was] at two per person, how long will it take to sell 120 young unicorns at one per person? πŸ˜‰

Rachel
                    Participant

I am so sad. I did not get one, as I was at work.

Hannah
                      Participant

Just as a general question, which people have not yet gotten a grab bag baby (I’m talking EVER here!)? Just wondering πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Bullsquid
                        Participant

I’ve wanted to buy a grab bag baby unicorn but haven’t been able to snag one yet. On Aug. 30 they were stocked a mere 15 minutes after I had to leave for work (I had been stalking the store all morning up to that point), and I was at work when they were stocked today. πŸ™

I really hope the grab bag young unicorns are stocked on a Friday or Saturday (my days off), or else I’ll start to feel cursed!

Christine
                          Participant

I made it by the skin of my teeth; Susie told me I got the last two. They went in at 4:15, I placed my order at 4:52.

[dodges rotten vegetables] I’m sorryyyyyyyyyyy!

By the rate the last batch sold, I was expecting this one to sell out in 30 minutes or less. Checked my work email during a training session, saw that the notification was sent at 4:15, THEN saw that it was 4:48, I pretty much thought I’d missed them.

Still sprinted out of the session (sorry to the poor teacher) to our lone internet-accessible computer, crossed my fingers no one was using it, no one was, I have never typed Windstone’s URL so fast! XD

Could NOT believe my eyes when I saw that “Add to Cart” button. @_@

Bullsquid
                            Participant

That’s good to hear that you got two. I know it was a small batch, so I certainly don’t begrudge anyone who got them. πŸ™‚

I’m sure that everyone will get their grab bag babies eventually. It will just take some more patience for me.

Christine
                              Participant

After missing the first batch I figured out that you can have gmail forward things to another address. So I told gmail to forward any Windstone Store Notifications to my work email. Then if I get one I can go to the one station we’re allowed net access on. I would have missed this 25-batch for sure without forwarding. Would that help you if you have to be at work on the days they’re restocked?

Bullsquid
                                Participant

I work in a lab with only one computer, which I use for a very specific, non-internet/email purpose for about 5 minutes, so unfortunately email forwarding wouldn’t help me. πŸ™

BUT when the main batch went up on Aug. 30, I snuck off to use that computer anyway. πŸ˜› Alas, I was a few hours too late.

It seems I’ll just have to hope that when the grab bag young unis come out that the 1 per customer limit and larger batch size enables me to finally get one.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.