fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Unicorns have been restocked 8/30/11 10:40 a.m.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Grab Bag Baby Unicorns have been restocked 8/30/11 10:40 a.m.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Grab Bag Baby Unicorns have been restocked. Here’s a link to them in the store:http://www.windstoneeditions.com/products/baby-unicorn-grab-bag-edition

It appears that the “back in stock” messages that the shopping cart tried to email did not go out and are stuck somewhere in hyperspace. We APOLOGIZE! And are figuring out why and will fix that.

siberakh1
      Participant

Interesting. I got a notification email at 10:41am PST. I don’t remember if I clicked the ‘notify’ button before today for them, but I did click it this morning. Not sure if that helps in figuring out the issue.

Kiya
        Participant

I got an email too at 10:41 am. I just hit the “notify when back in stock” button yesterday.

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

I got an email notification too, about the same time. I hit the button many weeks ago and then again last night just to be sure! 🙂

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

How many went into the store today? All of them?

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Geeze! I didn’t even know they went in… I was getting ready to babysit the store and it is already said and done

That’s a bummer, I liked the weird makings on these fellas

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Susie
                Keymaster

There are a few more “late bloomers” that were not ready today. I’m not sure when they will be ready – Chessie’s been sick and she’s been tending the nursery.

moonbeam
                  Participant

I hope she gets better soon, so the babies don´t get lonely 😉

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                    Participant

I got mine…

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Kalandra
                      Participant

How long did they last?

Kalandra

fairyhearted
                        Participant

Because of the hurricane, I lost power for a few days and it just came back on so I missed them by about 2 hours. That totally stinks. I hope I can get a handle of the late bloomers or I hope they make another batch 🙁 For whatever reason I always miss the baby grab bags.

Christine
                          Participant

I missed these too. Hope there will be more! I clicked the Notify button.

scenceable
                            Participant

I think melody said in the “ask melody” section that she was going to try and do more youngs too, but not sure how that works with the pewter horn problems. 🙂

Susie
                              Keymaster

There are about 25 more of the little guys that are not ready yet, I’ll wait until they are all ready and put them in the store together. The ones we had in there today sold out in about an hour and a half. It would be nice if anyone that purchased one today did not purchase another when we restock, but let the people who missed them have a chance to get one. Thanks.

Syn
                                Participant

These guys are popular. I see at least eleven I would buy straight out if I had the opportunity, and many more I like almost as much. Hopefully, one day they can be stocked as a regular store item and people could just add one to their cart whenever they buy other things.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.