fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Ki’rin 2/2/2017!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Baby Ki’rin 2/2/2017!

• This topic has 338 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Mary.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Oh, haha! See what happens when I comment without being fully caffeinated? Congrats, Mary! She’s lovely.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

dashesndots
      Participant

Very pretty, Mary!

Landipan
        Participant

So excited to see them showing up! I can’t wait to see what you guys all get!!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ann
          Participant

So pretty Mary !!! Lucky girl.

My first one should be here today too.

Mary
            Participant

Thanks, Nat. We have to forgive you since it’s Monday after sudden death superbowl and everyone was up too late. 😉

Mary
              Participant

Thanks, everyone! Having such good luck with her almost tempts me to try for another. I’m trying to restrain myself, But, I’ll wait to see if those blue striped ones show up.

Mary
                Participant

Thanks, Ferlin. I’ll have to get my GB baby uni with stained glass look that I traded for earlier and see how they look together in a photo.

Natasha
                  Participant

Not to mention all those jello shots and rum and coke gummies. What, just me? 😉

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    Gothic - Mahogany

Benathorn
                    Participant

I got my pretty rainbow barf boy in the mail today in all his sparkly paint glory! Like many have said, the detail on these are just simply amazing and hats off to Melody for all the work she put into each one. This little one is so pretty, however, I’m afraid it’s just not clicking with me since there were so many others I adored, especially those natural koi ones. Taking offers on him for those who wanted a colorful kirin like this one~

null
                      null
                      null
                      null
                      null
                      null

In the meantime, the first two pics really show all the sparkle paint on this guy in the sunlight. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else gets!

Landipan
                      Participant

What a beauty Benathorn! I don’t think you’ll have any trouble finding a trade to your liking!

*Formerly meowmix101

jmoore
                        Participant

Love yours Benathorn!

Natasha
                          Participant

Here’s my sitting Ki-rin. He is covered in sparkle paint, but it’s rainy here so I can’t show it off well. The color shift purple scales are so detailed and neat! I can’t imagine all the work then took. I especially like the purple hooves and face detailing. That said, he is not one of the ones I was hoping for. I will be happy to blind trade (US only unless you want to pay the shipping difference), trade for an in-have Kirin I like, or sell for $240 plus shipping.

photo 09F59C1A-0826-420D-A794-1D5582F24AE2_zpseabtbbxi.jpg

photo 2BB4753D-DB76-4804-80D8-B2B597B87362_zps4h0ghmhr.jpg

photo 2781FED9-0D9C-4572-B58C-BF1CAD7A5F7E_zpsvjlavxiw.jpg

photo E8461B3E-FA30-4522-811C-8B01DE67D13A_zpsbbiqrpg8.jpg

photo AC5294EE-104B-4163-9AB6-70586175FADA_zps5ggu0fly.jpg

photo 940F9BED-7386-43BB-ABE4-46E26DB27E51_zpsoimbiiua.jpg

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

etruscan
                            Participant

I’m not sure what I was hoping for, but this isn’t it. “Rainbow puree” is the best description I have for the colors.

DarkLadyPhoenix
                              Participant

Got my little one today. I’m really happy with her because I love the natural koi colors.
                                [img]http://i.imgur.com/kxBy5zZ.jpg[/img]

That said, I’d consider trading her for any of these nibblets.
                                [img]http://i.imgur.com/1mjMYHI.jpg[/img]
                                I guess the theme is, I like the gold ones XD

Landipan
                                Participant

Ahh! they’re all coming in!! They’re so adorable! This is making me so excited for the one that’s on it’s way to me!

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 339 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.