Grab Bag Baby Ki’rin 2/2/2017!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Baby Ki’rin 2/2/2017!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Betrluk1
    Participant

My favorites are def colorful and especially love all the ones with the waves that radiate from the face into the body.

Landipan
      Participant

Ack! I was able to do a commission trade and a lovely wonderful forum member has a baby Kirin coming for me! I’m so excited! I really didn’t think I’d be lucky enough to get one of these babies, I am oh so grateful! Especially since I’m not sure if Melody will ever do another batch of them(or at least not for a long time I imagine, given all the trouble these lil babies gave her)

I really like a lot of them, but I especially like the purple/blue ones! Here’s my top tier ones I love, there are maaaaaany more that I also love,I like the tamer natural ones and quite of a few of the koi, but these are the top lil ones!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Sikek
        Participant

I think I’m missing something here.
          How did you get larger photos of the class photos? No matter how I try to open them, the blog pictures are tiiiiiny for me.

Landipan
          Participant

I got them from Melody’s facebook page, they’re much bigger/better than the blog photos. They’re a couple posts back!

https://www.facebook.com/melody.pena.56

*Formerly meowmix101

Sikek
            Participant

Thanks! I still can’t find them on her page though 🙁 maybe they’re a private post?

Landipan
              Participant

Just keep scrolling down her timeline page, they should show up after a couple of posts, I don’t think they’re private? Or click on that first picture(the little dog sculpt) and then click the right arrow and they should come up!

*Formerly meowmix101

Sikek
                Participant

The first post on the timeline I can see is a video of the rainbow sparkle appy horse, November 3rd, followed by a post of Hontor’s sculpture. No matter how much I scroll I cant see anything newer, and going though photos I can’t see anything either.
                  Very confused, but not exactly Facebook literate either 🙁

Landipan
                  Participant

That’s weird! Here, lemme try to post them here….

null

null

*Formerly meowmix101

Sikek
                    Participant

Thank you so much! Now I can actually see them lol!

Landipan
                      Participant

Yay! I’m glad! You can actually pick out details in the FB photos instead of just colorful blobs xD

*Formerly meowmix101

Kim
                        Blocked

Thanks for posting the class photos! I got some screenshots from the livestream of kirins that caught my eye along with a couple from the store photo and here they are in a little collage. My top favourites are the ones in the top row. There are others I liked too in the class photos but I would really love to get one of the rainbow ones if possible! I may offer one of my special baby kirins or other grab bags from my collection for trade if anyone gets one of my top favourites!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
                          Blocked

I also like these little guys too. Looks like some of us have some of the same favourites but I hope we can all get one we like!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
                            Participant

No, I have the same problem. Nothing newer than November 3 is showing on Melody’s Facebook account. I have no idea why some people can see more recent things and some can’t.

Ferlin1984
                              Participant

Bless you! Thank you for posting so I can see them. I can’t see them on the Facebook page either. I only follow Melody, do you have to send a friend request to see the private pictures I wonder.

Landipan
                                Participant

No problem! I don’t know why some can see the new stuff and others can’t.

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 339 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.