fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Ki’rin 2/2/2017!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Baby Ki’rin 2/2/2017!

• This topic has 338 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Mary.
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Nectaris
    Participant

I have no self control, I just got a second one.

Seeking:

Sunspot Male Kirin
      Sunspot Sitting Baby Kirin

WeRePaNtHeR
      Participant

Same here, ha.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

WeRePaNtHeR
        Participant

Disregard

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Zelda
          Participant

Siberakh1, I don’t know why but your kirin reminds me of a deck of playing cards all fanned out. I think it’s the colors with the lighter borders of each scale! Thanks for posting pics 🙂

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Linda
            Participant

I got my GBB Kirin yesterday and this one is the one I am keeping.
               photo 100_1051_zpsfgqgcksd.jpg photo 100_1050_zpsqdrlm4tx.jpg photo 100_1052_zpsca0g57up.jpg photo 100_1054_zpsn1y6us1q.jpg
              This one I am most likely going to trade or blind trade or something.
               photo 100_1055_zpsqjtd3ixz.jpg photo 100_1057_zpsl0dcztmd.jpg photo 100_1059_zpsmmcmk32o.jpg photo 100_1060_zpsvipyuody.jpg

Natasha
              Participant

Super cute, Linda! I love the one blue leg!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ponygirl
                Participant

Ahhh I love these little yellow/black ones! <3

Ferlin1984
                  Participant

Love yours Linda and The other rainbow one. These guys are so neat!

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Argh!!!! After fighting with PHOTOBUCKET (worst site EVER) i give up trying to post my little girl here! She is in the classifieds for now.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Mary
                      Participant

Love that rainbow kirin you received, Linda! Congrats she’s goregous

Ann
                        Participant

Love your pink rainbow one Linda !!!

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

Just realized Linda’s looks like a Lisa Frank coloration.

Natasha
                            Participant

Here’s my second baby Kirin and boy is she bright! She’s a fantasy of pink, purple, white, gold and green details. I do love her purple eyes but I hate pink so she is up for trades from this batch or other GBs/TPs. I’m mostly looking for unis, or dragons but I am open to other non-pebbles and will look at lesser value GBs with added cash.

photo 573BBAE2-E973-4071-86E9-67DE29DB455D_zpsflskhchy.jpg

photo 268221A5-C6E9-411F-A74A-7A32B411CE54_zpstg4zrmxh.jpg

photo 40BE4B54-0BAC-4028-89E4-8A8D94BE6DF3_zpsshhwbxzg.jpg

photo 1033ECA8-1DD4-45A5-A88F-A86E75FF3531_zpsfw23iq6p.jpg

photo 54F4978C-2E82-4D55-986C-8836EE9DB1D8_zpse5wgp0tz.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Landipan
                              Participant

Linda, you’ve got yourself a real pretty lisa frank baby! I also like the koi one too, super cute!

Natasha, what a beautiful one, it was on my top favs list! Just the perfect combo of Koi + rainbow-ish colors for my tastes.

*Formerly meowmix101
                                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Ponygirl
                                Participant

I feel like I hit the jackpot and am in trouble, simultaneously. I wanted to get a bunch of these (as many as I could reasonably get, between funds and trading) and then decide which ONE was my favorite and then rehome the rest, but the two I got today are making it extremely difficult to decide on “the one” to keep. <XD

I think there’s really only 1-2 out of the whole batch that I might trade either of these two for. <3

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 339 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.