fbpx

Gold OW and new Griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Gold OW and new Griffins

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author

It was a good idea – I would have thought it would be cheaper, too. *shrug* live and learn!

Maria
    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

hey GB could you get away from customs a bit if you had things sent to Ski as Military and she would forward them to you? At least you 2 are much closer then you are to North Hollywood

Actually, I talked to her about that in regard top PYOs already. I don’t think the idea is that bad – once I have my own vehicle. It’ll happen! πŸ˜€

Im dredding everyday now, as my scratcher hasn’t come already it means he has been attacked by customs and i have no idea how much they are going to charge me πŸ™ could be Β£50!

Skigod377
      Participant

For big purchases, if she shipped direct to me and then we drove and met in the middle, that would probably be worth it. We could have lunch! πŸ˜‰

Bob

EXACTLY!!

All right, my email’s been on the fritz and I have signed up for all these fancy invoice-things yet.

What’s all this about a violet wolf griffin? I knew the Gold OW was going into production, but I must be lurking in all the wrong places ’cause I haven’t heard anything about new griffin colors or a flap cat.

…Take pity on me please?

Skigod377
          Participant

Hessari wrote:

All right, my email’s been on the fritz and I have signed up for all these fancy invoice-things yet.

What’s all this about a violet wolf griffin? I knew the Gold OW was going into production, but I must be lurking in all the wrong places ’cause I haven’t heard anything about new griffin colors or a flap cat.

…Take pity on me please?

Its under the Ask Melody thread πŸ˜‰ Here:) The flap cat we are referring to is the calico version currently on Ebay… that I have been outbid on πŸ˜•

I’ve educated myself now, thank you!

Oh my- I’ve resigned myself to wait for the OW, but those griffins! It’s a pity there aren’t any photos yet, but I believe if there were we’d all be going a little insane right now.

Or a little more insane, if you prefer.

Skigod377
            Participant

Hessari wrote:

I’ve educated myself now, thank you!

Oh my- I’ve resigned myself to wait for the OW, but those griffins! It’s a pity there aren’t any photos yet, but I believe if there were we’d all be going a little insane right now.

Or a little more insane, if you prefer.

I want to see a comparison pic of the two together. I would like to see the differences so I can put a price on how much its worth to me. πŸ˜†

Maria
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

For big purchases, if she shipped direct to me and then we drove and met in the middle, that would probably be worth it. We could have lunch! πŸ˜‰

That would be great fun.
                My driving test is on the 8th… *nervous twitching aleady*

Starbreeze
                Participant

You’ll do fine πŸ˜‰

Maria
                  Participant

Ehh, I already flunked one for un-careful driving… 😳

You can’t be worse than me. I’m mortified of trying my third and last time. *twitch* So mortified I’ve taken a long stress-related sabbatical from practicing.

I can never see myself as being a safe person to have as a driver. XD

Bob

you just need to get used to the car

Maria
                      Participant

I’m plenty used to the car. I’ve had almost 30 hours of practice in it. I wanted a license ASAP after I turned 18, and now I’m past 19. It irks me, because it’s like any other test. Real-life driving will be – or is – completely different.
                        And I don’t want to pay for lessons any more, so I really gotta pass. Good luck to you too, rockerbot!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.