fbpx

Gold OW and new Griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Gold OW and new Griffins

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Did everyone get Karen’s email? He’s magnificent! And Monday she might put up the violet wolf griffins! I feel like a doofus – but are they one of a kind or are they going to be BINs? Anyone know?
    I think I missed something along the way.

Have we seen pictures of the violet wolf griffins?

Lokie
    Participant

I wasn’t even aware they were making “violet wolf” colored gryphons. I wonder if they will be similar to the auctioned rock dragons; being identical to the production pieces but just with hints of additional violet?

SPark
      Participant

That’s what I’m thinking. Like this “special gold” old warrior. They’ll be almost just like the regular production ones, but with a little something extra.

wolflodge100
        Participant

Lokie wrote:

I wasn’t even aware they were making “violet wolf” colored gryphons. I wonder if they will be similar to the auctioned rock dragons; being identical to the production pieces but just with hints of additional violet?

I think that is the case, I talked to Susie and she thinks they have violet highlights on their cheeks and they have violet eyes!

Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

Lokie wrote:

I think that is the case, I talked to Susie and she thinks they have violet highlights on their cheeks and they have violet eyes!

That would look pretty cool. I hate to think how high they will go on ebay considering what things have been selling for lately. It would be great for Windstone, just not for some of us pinching pennies. I’m still holding out for the tan griffins. I hope they are done soon.

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Usually they only list the first 10 on ebay as signed special pieces, then the rest should be normal production. I think! I haven’t heard about these griffins either.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

So maybe the ones Karen are talking about are the first 10 that they auction off on ebay? That’s very exciting because I hope they mean they are about ready to sell the wolf griffins as regular production in the stores!

Emerald or Wolf, do you know anything about the griffins?

Once again – I was typing my answer while Nam answered the question! I ended up posting at the same time.

wolflodge100
              Participant

Susie said they don’t have prices for them yet, so maybe next week or so they will be available to stores as regular production with out the violet eyes.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Haha- I’m not sure either! I’ve been too busy in my world of painting OOAK griffins! My newest one is nearly done. I asked Melody about the violet wolf, but as I said my best guess is that they are doing like what they did with the new empea production color- first 10 are signed or special somehow and so go on ebay while the rest are normal production. (this is only a guess!)

I am excited about the gold old warrior. I hope he is as dark in person as in the photos. I like that he looks bronze. I have a thing for bronze colored dragons (I married one). ๐Ÿ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

wolflodge100
                  Participant

Sorry Nam, Susie said he’s lighter than the pictures.

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

wolflodge100 wrote:

Sorry Nam, Susie said he’s lighter than the pictures.

Bummer! Ah well, he’s pretty anyhow! ๐Ÿ™‚

wolflodge100
                      Participant

BTW, retail for the regular production gold OWs will be $260 ๐Ÿ˜€ They should be out next week.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.