fbpx

Gold fledgelings

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Gold fledgelings

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

I want a wee little green fledge too!! I hope they go up after Jan 2. My bf leaves then, so I will be back on the computer more often than I will between Dec 20 and then. lol

I hope there’s at least a gold lap dragon too! I should email Karen……

Bob

I did see a number of Green Fledglings in various stages when I stopped by and they did look close, so hopefully they will be out soon. I doubt they will be out before the new year though. But that is just my thought.

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

The green fledglings were looking all uniform, I want to say about 20? No highlights or gold yet, but the green was on =P

Bob

I will be SO HAPPY when I finally get my Original Green Fledgling. I have wanted him for many years actually. I originally was not going to get the Fledglings because I would not have the Brown and Green ones but I’m so glad I did.
            If the Gold Fledglings come back out with the added brownish/purplish color I might have an original Gold Fledgling to sell but who knows since I have been waiting for the Gold for so long I might just have to keep him.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.