fbpx

Gold fledgelings

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Gold fledgelings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Man, you’re probably sick of hearing me talk about fledgelings.

But I love them! And they make it so easy to collect colors!

Anyhow… what I’m wondering is, the limited gold lap dragons have come out in two batches, the dark and the light versions. From what I’ve seen of the gold fledgelings though, they were all the darker version. Mine sure is! Have there been any light version ones made? If there are, do you have any left at the factory? If there aren’t, will there be? I’ve seen the newer lighter gold in person now, and I LOVE it, and would like to have a dragon that color too! If I can’t get a feldgeling in it I may eventually save up for something bigger, but I thought I’d ask.

(P.S. How come the green fledgelings, and will there ever be violet flame fledgelings?)

Thanks! And if you don’t know, that’s okay. I’m just curious, that’s all.

SPark
      Participant

Melody
        Keymaster

SPark wrote:

Man, you’re probably sick of hearing me talk about fledgelings.

But I love them! And they make it so easy to collect colors!

Anyhow… what I’m wondering is, the limited gold lap dragons have come out in two batches, the dark and the light versions. From what I’ve seen of the gold fledgelings though, they were all the darker version. Mine sure is! Have there been any light version ones made? If there are, do you have any left at the factory? If there aren’t, will there be? I’ve seen the newer lighter gold in person now, and I LOVE it, and would like to have a dragon that color too! If I can’t get a feldgeling in it I may eventually save up for something bigger, but I thought I’d ask.

(P.S. How come the green fledgelings, and will there ever be violet flame fledgelings?)

Thanks! And if you don’t know, that’s okay. I’m just curious, that’s all. Green fledgelings are getting finished. They need to be antiqued and detailed. If we do more fledgelings in gold, I will probably do them in the new gold version, with copper and violet on them, as well as heavier brown. I have no idea if there are more of those old gold fledges in stock.. that is a question for Karen!
          Maybe there will be violet flame fledgelings someday… Ya never know.

SPark
          Participant

Yay!

Thank you for doing the greens. And I suppose I’ll just have to wait and see on the violet flame ones then…

If Dragonmaster reads Melody’s reply he’s going to think Christmas came a week early ❗

Yessssss. Green!!!
            w00h00!!!!
            **Jumps up and down**
            πŸ˜†

Skigod377
            Participant

Wow…there is gonna be a fight for the greens!

I’m a lover not a fighter….for the most part…
              **Grins devilishly** 😈

Patricia
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Wow…there is gonna be a fight for the greens!

I want one!!!!!!!!!!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

I can’t WAIT to see the gold fledglings in copper and purple- I will SO buy one of those too! And in green…of course.

Barbara
                Participant

Fledglings for all! Merry Christmas!

Bob

I’m on the top of the list for the Original Green Fledglings!!! I just hope I can afford them when they come out!! I start my night shift again next Tuesday but do not get the bigger paycheck until a few weeks after

littleironhorse
                    Participant

Sorry to have to be the one to break this to you DM, but on ebay there is no such thing as “top of the list” πŸ˜‰

Seeing as you are so faithful though, I do hope you get one of the first batch! I will certainly be trying for one as well πŸ˜€

How many of us Fledgling lovers are there now?

Bob

I was referring to the Windstone List here. I was the first one to mention them here.
                        I know all is fair in Love and e-bay though

I just love the original Green color…But those fledglings are so cuuuute and chubby!!! Just like my kitty!!! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.