fbpx

Gold curl dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Gold curl dragons

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Well I send Karen a email to her regular one and she hasn’t resonded. So I am guessing they haven’t gotten to all of them yet.

SilverDragon
    Participant

Um question, to order one of those golden curls, do i just email service or something?? Who do i get ahold of to be put on that mailing list? 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Skigod377
      Participant

Silverdragon wrote:

Um question, to order one of those golden curls, do i just email service or something?? Who do i get ahold of to be put on that mailing list? 🙂

There is a link on the first page of the topic above. To order, email karen at windstoneeditions dot com 😀

Jennifer
        Keymaster

To those of you waiting on a response, if you haven’t head back yet, check the following:

1. Did you email Karen or Susie (karen at windstoneedtions dot com, or susie at the same)? I know a few folks accidentally sent email to the mailing-bot, which will be forever lost in the wrinkles of the internet!

2. Be patient! 😆 I know this is easier said than done, but someone will get back to you. Karen and Susie are just WICKED busy and it might take them a while to wade though email- if you didn’t hear back it does not mean they ran out (they’re still being finished I think). No worries! 🙂

If you haven’t heard back by say, the end of Tuesday, then you can try again. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
          Participant

Karen emailed me today:)

Same here

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.