fbpx

Gold curl dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Gold curl dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

SilverArrow wrote:

purpledoggy wrote:

I hope I emailed them fast enough cause I want one, lol.

Yea, I wasn’t sure if I should say anything in a post since there are so many lurkers and vistors from the net. Although, I also know that there are many new members that may not be signed up for the e-mails.

So this is basically a question to all members: Should we post about things in the forum from the Windstone e-mails or should they be kept quiet for the collectors? And Mods, what do you think?Go ahead and post. It’s how we get new members!

Lori
      Participant

more stuff melody sells more she can afford to make 😛 haha well better, can hope they make LOTS of money and don’t have to raise prices again any time soon.
        gas here just shot waaaaaaaay up 3$ a gall again sigh
        i might go for gold later on but it isn’t my fav color so i got a em/pe when she said they had them cause tbh i’d rather have that color 😡

littleironhorse
        Participant

Whistful wrote:

more stuff melody sells more she can afford to make 😛 haha well better, can hope they make LOTS of money and don’t have to raise prices again any time soon.
          gas here just shot waaaaaaaay up 3$ a gall again sigh i might go for gold later on but it isn’t my fav color so i got a em/pe when she said they had them cause tbh i’d rather have that color 😡

Ha! Lucky you, here we’re paying $1.10 a liter (about $4.15 a gallon!)

Lori
          Participant

IKK well good thing about selling my dream car was it was a gas hog. still he drives it to work and i see it nearly every day “he’s already hit a parking pole with it” and i wanna cry. for now dad is picking up the gas tab, but in october i’ll be driving a 3000 mile round trip carrying chainsaws so flying isn’t an option, and i don’t wanna think of what the gas bill will be last years trip i stopped about 5 times and it was 90$ each fill up. and yeah we are lucky with gas prices for now. course i remember when it was a buck and a half and i drove 1000 miles every month in high school i had a car 10 months before i traded it on the truck and put 10k miles on it in that time. now i try to be conservative unless i end up driving 150 miles to get a few windstones :O lol it’s all my own dang fualt too hehe

WolfenMachine
            Participant

if you pre-order, do you have to pre-pay, I’m guessing?

Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

if you pre-order, do you have to pre-pay, I’m guessing?

From what Karen said I don’t think she’ll send out the invoices too far in advance of shipping. They usually want to wait for payment until it’s ready to go.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

You guys beat me to the punch. Here is the email from Karen and Susie:

Hi everyone! Just a note to let you know that we have curled dragons in gold available. They are similar to the gold dragons we are currently selling in stores. Same price as the other curled dragons – $60.00. I don’t have a picture nor do I know how many there are exactly…but if we sell more than we have – we’ll just have to make more. hee hee! I’m guessing there are around 30 of them ready to go. Since I don’t have a picture – I also don’t have signed letters of authenticity ready to go either….
                  But, I figured I could let you guys know and maybe I can sell some this way – before listing any on ebay.

So, if anybody wants any of these gold curled dragons just let us know and we will send you an invoice and ship them as soon as we can. Since we don’t know everyone by their forum names – if you could include your name, address and paypal email address that would be wonderful! Thanks. karen & susie

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Cat and I both ordered one before talking to each other. WOOT! My first curl buy. We still need a EmPea though. If anyone hase one at a reasonable price their looking to part with, please pm me. Melody was painting them the day we got Phil and Olympia.

Gold curls! Fun! I’m always so delinquent on postings…but I sent an e-mail in case I’m not too late….

Melody
                  Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Could someone PM me the e-address too? I sent my order to what I think is Karen’s address – but I’d like to be sure. Thanks.

Karen@windstoneeditions.com

Gotta get one! That’s my favoite windstone “mold” I think of them all. I just adore the three I have now. I can’t wait to get another! My husband just laughs. 😀

I’m just checking in quickly. I haven’t been able to be around for a few days much-which is funny since I only finally got joined a week ago! LOL! It’s been a busy week. I’m not on the mailing list, actually didn’t know there was one. What are curls? Someone please enlighten me-as they must be great if everyone is having such a lustful fit for them. Anyhoo…what be curls?

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Look in the ebay sales gallery. There are pictures of 3 different colors of curled dragons.

Bob

I got in touch with Karen today in regards to the Gold Curls and it sounded like they will be on e-bay vey soon. It sounded like about 30

Maria
                        Participant

I got a confirmation for the one I ordered. I’ll be getting an invoice next week. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.