fbpx

GB Young Uni Livestream (June 14)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone GB Young Uni Livestream (June 14)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

Oh I saw a few that were very pretty!! I like the black one with the blue swirls. The ones with the animal prints coming away from their spine looks neat! I especially like how the mane is white on them. I may snag one from this group. I have yet to get a grab bag unicorn. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Falcolf
      Participant

I also wanted to say – that winged kitty is ADORABLE! <3 I was being cuteness overloaded by it the entire time it was on screen. SO CUTE!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

It will be quite a while before we have enough Grab Bag Young Unicorns finished and ready to make a nice big batch for our store. We are still casting them and Melody is painting them between doing other things as the castings become ready. We will probably “Live Stream” small batches from time to time as they become ready for eyes and jewels. You have time to set up a “Young Unicorn Bank” to save up for one!

Thiis is most agreeable…..haha! XD

Erika
        Participant

I wasn’t sure I’d be in for candycorns, but, I liked most of what I saw. I really hope I can get one.

Zelda
          Participant

*falls over* They’re beautiful! Thanks for the livestream, it’s always great to see a preview of the grab bags and some of the other special pieces in there too!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Will there be any pastel or light color or white based ones? Maybe one sortakinda like ambrosia?! Please?!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I’d kill for a rainbow zebra or rainbow leopard!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Can the video be posted anywhere else like maybe YouTube? Live stream is not compatible with mobile browsing and I have no other way to get online.

Kim
                Blocked

I would love to see rainbow zebras, tigers, leaf and lichen ones. Leopard and giraffe ones are cool too. And I agree I would love to see pastel coloured ones too like some of the last poads with their beautiful colours.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

moonbeam
                  Participant

Until now I was not a big fan of the GB Young Unis. There were only very few that I really liked. But this batch looks incredibly lovely! Maybe I will try and get one this time.
                    Will they all get names this time as well?

Although I must say, the BEST thing in the video was the little standing Kirin 🙂 I just love this sculpture. Can´t wait to see it in the store!

Pam

Can the video be posted anywhere else like maybe YouTube? Live stream is not compatible with mobile browsing and I have no other way to get online.

Are you using android?

Sarah
                      Participant

These unis are all so lovely! Looking forward to their debut, I hope I can get one! Its so fun to see progress videos of them! 😀

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Are you using android?

Yep, I have a Droid RAZR M phone. I vary between Chrome or Firefox browsers but it didn’t work in either.

Pam

Do you have flash installed? I have read that installing flash and using the firefox browser works for viewing livestreams.
                            http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-android-supports-flash-learn-how-enable-it

Pam

Going to do another livestream tonight, around 7pm PST

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.