fbpx

GB Young Uni Livestream (June 14)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone GB Young Uni Livestream (June 14)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Pam

June 12 – Going to be rather short, not too many unicorns right now. Starting at about 5:20pm PST.
      http://www.livestream.com/windstoneeditions

June 14 – Another livestream tonight, at around 7pm PST

Kim
      Blocked

They are so awesome! I hope I can afford one!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

HOLY CRAP 0.o

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Falcolf
          Participant

Those are some really gorgeous youngs, I’m not usually into technicolour ponies, but I was into a lot of those!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Dandr13
            Participant

Those unicorns are super pretty. I’m not big on the bright colors on equines, but those might tempt me to try for one. I was super excited by those tiny poads. I hope they’re going to be a production sculpt at some point.

Johnoloosa
              Participant

AWESOME! Want one real bad!

Kelsey
                Participant

I’m so excited! I hope I can get a leafy one or swirlys!

Sikek
                  Participant

Love the standing kirin and colt sculpts!

Kim
                    Blocked

I am just thinking, if not that many have been finished yet does this mean it will be a while longer before they are posted for sale if you still have to paint more? I am trying to get an idea how long I would have to get together the money for one.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ann
                      Participant

I think they previously said they no longer are announcing in advance the release of the grab bags to keep the system under loads down. So I don’t know if they will wait until,all are ready. They did say before that the whole lot is not that big.

They are beautiful. The swirlies and leaves and cat patterns are even better on the longer, larger bodies. The dramatic colors are fantastic too.

Bodine
                        Participant

I fell in love with the orange/black one with the odd pattern. :love: :love: It reminds me of a Sea Horse.Gorgeous.I know it is a shot into a dark universe but if anyone gets it and has a soft spot to make someone tickled pink happy,then PLEASE think of me and see if we could work a deal.Thanks!
                          I think the baby uni in the end of the stream looks like confetti.I know that took oodles of work.Make you go cross-eyed painting it. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Shotzy11
                          Participant

They are amazing!!! I hope I can save up enough to get one. I think I even saw a pronghorn one!! I love the natural patterns but the swirls and leafs are beautiful too!

Susie
                            Keymaster

It will be quite a while before we have enough Grab Bag Young Unicorns finished and ready to make a nice big batch for our store. We are still casting them and Melody is painting them between doing other things as the castings become ready. We will probably “Live Stream” small batches from time to time as they become ready for eyes and jewels. You have time to set up a “Young Unicorn Bank” to save up for one!

Melody
                              Keymaster

I have painted about 60 of them so far. They are still being cast.

Hannah
                                Participant

It will be quite a while before we have enough Grab Bag Young Unicorns finished and ready to make a nice big batch for our store. We are still casting them and Melody is painting them between doing other things as the castings become ready. We will probably “Live Stream” small batches from time to time as they become ready for eyes and jewels. You have time to set up a “Young Unicorn Bank” to save up for one!

Thanks for the update, Susie!! This type of info helps a lot 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.