fbpx

GB Wolves 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Wolves 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 316 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Man, USPS really dropped the ball gettin these out of Corvallis and into Portland, it literally took a lil over 24 hours to get from one to the other on my package, and I’m assuming most of these had the same problem.. All of these should have arrived today but because it took a full day to get from one city to the other, there was no hope they’d be making it to other states in time… Will be interesting to see how Loveland does getting it to the door… I know this city gets a LOT more postal traffic because of V-Day (It is Love-land after all, lol!) I know there is a way to have V-day cards/gifts to detour through this town to get it’s postal stamp… or at least used to be… so it’s going to be interesting to see how local packages do, maybe this is the one time I should have shipped to my families house! lol XD (40 miles away)

jmoore
      Participant

Limit has been lifted! πŸ™‚

Susie
        Keymaster

Man, USPS really dropped the ball gettin these out of Corvallis and into Portland, it literally took a lil over 24 hours to get from one to the other on my package, and I’m assuming most of these had the same problem.. All of these should have arrived today but because it took a full day to get from one city to the other, there was no hope they’d be making it to other states in time… Will be interesting to see how Loveland does getting it to the door… I know this city gets a LOT more postal traffic because of V-Day (It is Love-land after all, lol!) I know there is a way to have V-day cards/gifts to detour through this town to get it’s postal stamp… or at least used to be… so it’s going to be interesting to see how local packages do, maybe this is the one time I should have shipped to my families house! lol XD (40 miles away)

I think the delay from Corvallis to Portland was simply due to the Post Office carrier not getting the boxes to our post office in time for them to leave on the truck that goes to Portland at 5:00. We have a new carrier doing the route. Always add a day to any time quote the Post Office gives you – they CALL the service “2-Day” but that’s its name, not necessarily what the delivery time is.

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

I think the delay from Corvallis to Portland was simply due to the Post Office carrier not getting the boxes to our post office in time for them to leave on the truck that goes to Portland at 5:00. We have a new carrier doing the route. Always add a day to any time quote the Post Office gives you – they CALL the service “2-Day” but that’s its name, not necessarily what the delivery time is.

Ah, new carrier might explain it…
            I really don’t think it’s ever taken longer than two days to get an order once it’s been shipped from you guys to me… also seems strange that it would take 24 hrs to get between to two cities, even with the carrier picking up late… but if there is generally new staff, that could explain a lot

Susie
            Keymaster

Today’s packages will be an extra day late too! Our post office had a lot of retirements at one time, then added 18 new people all at once, and switched everyone’s routes around. The old timers say its madness. When all the new folks are trained, the post ought to run a LOT smoother, but right now they are having a wee bit of trouble. :~

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Today’s packages will be an extra day late too! Our post office had a lot of retirements at one time, then added 18 new people all at once, and switched everyone’s routes around. The old timers say its madness. When all the new folks are trained, the post ought to run a LOT smoother, but right now they are having a wee bit of trouble. :~

At least we don’t have to worry about it all long term πŸ™‚ USPS has been fussing with so much lately, I was beginning to worry they made a change someplace that made it more likely to be 3 days than 2 days for Priority.. which is usually fine until you’re trying to wait through a weekend and the postal time since you ordered a GB XD lol… If mine show up tomorrow it would have taken then exactly a week to get here, when I was all ready for them on Monday, lol

Natasha
                Participant

At least we don’t have to worry about it all long term πŸ™‚ USPS has been fussing with so much lately, I was beginning to worry they made a change someplace that made it more likely to be 3 days than 2 days for Priority.. which is usually fine until you’re trying to wait through a weekend and the postal time since you ordered a GB XD lol… If mine show up tomorrow it would have taken then exactly a week to get here, when I was all ready for them on Monday, lol

Monday is a postal holiday – no mail delivery.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

Good to know! – But I meant last Monday, personally πŸ˜‰ lol

Natasha
                    Participant

Gotcha. I can’t read and talk on the phone at the same time, apparently πŸ˜‰

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

Gotcha. I can’t read and talk on the phone at the same time, apparently πŸ˜‰

Still good info to have for anyone who may expect a delivery on Monday πŸ™‚

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

RATS! I’ve been checking the site for the past two days or so, and checking ALL DAY Today, to catch when the GB Wolves’ limit would be taken off, and wouldn’t you know it – the limit went off when I on my way home and before I was able to check again this evening (not able to until now). Of course, now they’re sold out! RATS!

Oh Well, at least I got one GB Wolfie…

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

RATS! I’ve been checking the site for the past two days or so, and checking ALL DAY Today, to catch when the GB Wolves’ limit would be taken off, and wouldn’t you know it – the limit went off when I on my way home and before I was able to check again this evening (not able to until now). Of course, now they’re sold out! RATS!

I missed them too, but in the words of my daughter “at least you got one Mom”. Those of us that missed them need to start a brindle batch chant πŸ™‚ brindle wolves, brindle wolves, brindle wolves YAY!

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

I was writing my “Help with vector art” rant when they released and they were in carts by the time I noticed.. I never saw one drop out… but as I mentioned in a different thread, probably better I didn’t buy a second, my wallet would have been very upset at me, lol!

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

I was writing my “Help with vector art” rant when they released and they were in carts by the time I noticed.. I never saw one drop out… but as I mentioned in a different thread, probably better I didn’t buy a second, my wallet would have been very upset at me, lol!

Yeah, as Ferlin mentioned… more money to have when/if the Brindle Wolves come out…
                                All together now guys!
                                Brindle…. Brindle…. Brindle…. Brindle! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

JynXx
                                Participant

How ’bout I paint a batch of just brindle wolves? Then everyone can have one.
                                  They could be still be a grab bag -all slightly different.

THIS!!! I would especially LOVE to see some golden brindles in the batch.. if it’s not too much to ask :3

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                                  β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                                  ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                                  ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                                  β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                                  β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                                  β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 316 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.