fbpx

GB Wolves 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Wolves 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 316 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Windstone data mining … there’s an exciting Saturday night. 😉

Going back a bit, the Arctic foxes went into the store on September 25 at two per customer. The limit was lifted on September 30. They sold out in the middle of November.

The Fishy cats were released on September 5. The limit was removed a week later on September 12.
      I think that is closer to the usual interval – the timing may depend on how many GBs were painted and how many are left in the store after the initial rush.

MandBsMom
      Participant

Windstone data mining … there’s an exciting Saturday night. 😉

Going back a bit, the Arctic foxes went into the store on September 25 at two per customer. The limit was lifted on September 30. They sold out in the middle of November.

The Fishy cats were released on September 5. The limit was removed a week later on September 12.
        I think that is closer to the usual interval – the timing may depend on how many GBs were painted and how many are left in the store after the initial rush.

I, too, was debating about going back and looking at those dates. Sigh……..I’ll just finish my glass of wine and head to bed.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Ah! Maybe I was thinking about the Fishy Fat Cats! I’d didn’t realize the Baby Poads had their limit changed that quickly-interesting.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
          Blocked

I think it was just the hoppy poads they said they didn’t realize they had so many of so lifted the limit quickly. I would think for the wolves, there would be less and would sell out sooner.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
            Participant

YAY!!!I’m getting a wolf!I’m getting a wolf!*Doing the Happy Snoopy Dance!!* Trade done.Thank you dear members that stepped up to help me.I love you guys. :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

YAY!!!I’m getting a wolf!I’m getting a wolf!*Doing the Happy Snoopy Dance!!* Trade done.Thank you dear members that stepped up to help me.I love you guys. :love:

Congrats Bodine!
                So Happy for you! 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
                Participant

That’s awesome! Glad you were able to get a wolf, Bodine!

I super excited for tomorrow, my wolfy will be here! I really wish the class photo was available so that way I would know what I’d want to trade for. I wonder if it’ll be put up tomorrow since it’ll be a WS work day? They don’t come in on weekends, right?

*Formerly meowmix101
                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

etruscan
                  Participant

I super excited for tomorrow, my wolfy will be here! I really wish the class photo was available so that way I would know what I’d want to trade for. I wonder if it’ll be put up tomorrow since it’ll be a WS work day? They don’t come in on weekends, right?

The class photos are up on Melody’s Blog. They are quite small, though if you go to the Blog post and then do right click/view image you can see the photos somewhat larger. I haven’t seen anything yet on Facebook or DA.

Landipan
                    Participant

The class photos are up on Melody’s Blog. They are quite small, though if you go to the Blog post and then do right click/view image you can see the photos somewhat larger. I haven’t seen anything yet on Facebook or DA.

Woooo! Super happy dance! The size isn’t so bad, imo, some of the eye colors are hard to make out but that’s okay I suppose. Now to go ogle the class photos and pick and choose my favorites!

*Formerly meowmix101
                      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

jmoore
                      Participant

Soooooo many pretty wolves! Tracking says expected delivery for mine is Monday. Which means it will be here Tuesday or Wednesday…..

Kim
                        Blocked

If you go on the main Windstone page and just click on the class photo of the wolves from there instead of clicking the blog title, then the picture will come up in a separate window and if you click it, you can zoom in and out of the different parts of the picture. You can also right click to save the picture from there and then open it in Paint to enlarge it and circle ones you like. (I use Windows and Google Chrome as the browser so not sure how it works for Mac or other browsers.)

MandBsMom
                          Participant

Alright, I really want the light one circled in purple, but any of the ones circled in the aqua color would be equally acceptable.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

MandBsMom
                            Participant

Alright, I really want the light one circled in purple, but any of the ones circled in the aqua color would be equally acceptable. Some of the grey ones may be washed out in the photo and I’m sure they look better in person. I seem to like the husky ones and those with white on the face and/or a mask. Can’t wait to see what arrives!

Kim
                              Blocked

Here are some bigger individual photos of the class of wolves so everyone can see them better!

Kim
                                Blocked

These are the ones I like, mostly the lighter red ones and merles. I also like the white ones but especially love the flame point Siamese one!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 316 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.