fbpx

GB Wolves 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Wolves 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 316 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

I’d love the solid white wolf or a grey husky with blue eyes.

Am I seeing things or does the spotted wolf in the fourth picture, front row and to the far right, have different colored eyes? Neat!

I suspect a few are bi-eyed 🙂 I have one from the first batch that is, and I love it! It’s really cool looking on them

Landipan
      Participant

My package is on it’s way! I’m super excited! At the moment I’m hoping for a dark grey with golden eyes but I may change my mind once I see the class photo and see all the possible options.

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Hannah
        Participant

These are the pretties that I am the most smitten with from those we can see 🙂
          Of course that’s bound to change, but I certainly think the ones with the brindle and spotted patterning are the most beautiful, despite my aversion to the bi-eye look!

Oh, and I will start a new thread about this later on, but I WILL be accepting more pictures for the gallery of wolves (You can see the pictures I received from the last batch by clicking the pretty wolf in my signature!). I was going to start a Colt gallery but I only received 4 entries for that one so it never took off (for anyone wondering what happened there).

In any case, even if you don’t see my post about it later, if you’d like to see your wolf in the gallery below, send me a picture of your beauty from the front (see the gallery for examples) and send it to me in a PM or by email 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Tinks
          Participant

photo 10410630_10205638183220962_6275865368742190142_n_zpslzmszwyz.jpg

If anyone gets a GB wolf that looks like my baby Jaxs and would like to sell or trade pls let me know.

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

photo 10410630_10205638183220962_6275865368742190142_n_zpslzmszwyz.jpg

If anyone gets a GB wolf that looks like my baby Jaxs and would like to sell or trade pls let me know.

oh my gosh that face! 🙂

Ann
              Participant

Aahhhh, Jaxs is so cute!

Bodine
                Participant

I am not able to buy one outright at the moment but dying to get one so if anyone gets one that is very similar to my Brego[he’s the son of my beloved Gandalf] PLEASE consider letting me work a deal out with you to acquire it.I would be so eternally grateful.Thank you 🙂 Brego is the funniest clown you could ever meet.Not a day goes by that he doesn’t do something to make me laugh.He licks my tears away when I cry and he always seems to know when I cry about the loss of his dad.It’s amazing how intuitive our pets really are.Anyway,please consider this.
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

siberakh1
                  Participant

I don’t know what to expect (I’m pretty content with whatever gb I get with the grab bags… I’m so easy going with these things! ^_^). I am a bit partial to a gray wolf or a cross fox gb though. Will just have to see who arrives at my doorstep! Always such a lovely surprise!

Landipan
                    Participant

So far the darker greys are calling to me the most, along with the one maned wolf I’ve seen. Thought this could change once the class photo is out, which I hope is soon since I’m eager to see what other beauties there are to expect from ths batch! ;P

photo sofar_zpsu1kx2w9o.jpg

*Formerly meowmix101
                      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Bodine
                      Participant

Oh nooo,please don’t lift the limit 1 per yet.At least not until after Monday.Give me a chance to make a little money or work a trade or something out.Please? I really,really,really,really want one. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

MandBsMom
                        Participant

Oh nooo,please don’t lift the limit 1 per yet.At least not until after Monday.Give me a chance to make a little money or work a trade or something out.Please? I really,really,really,really want one. 🙂

Sent you an email!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

etruscan
                          Participant

Sent you an email!

I also have been in touch. 🙂 I don’t think the situation is that dire.

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

I wouldn’t personally mind the limit being lifted until Monday or Tues either.. I did get one and wouldn’t mind another.. and would like to get the money together for another if I can ;p lol.. but if I don’t get a 2nd, no worries… But waiting til Monday or Tues (even Wed) gives people who don’t get online over the weekend time to snag their 1 first..

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

The limit wasn’t lifted for about a week or so for the GB Baby Poads, if I remember correctly…

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                                Participant

The limit was raised unusually quickly for the hoppy Poads – in the store November 5 and limit raised November 6.
                                  You probably are remembering that they were in the store for a long time, not selling out until December 26!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 316 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.