fbpx

GB Wolves 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Wolves 2/5/15 – Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 316 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Rodney’s GB Wolf came yesterday:

photo Wolf - 2_zpsu8fqgwcs.jpg

He has lovely metallic gold eyes…:)

Rodney gets the best grab bags, haha! This is a beautiful fella, he caught my eye in the class photo! Now just to eagerly await my own wolfie…

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Kim
      Blocked

That ivory wolf is pretty! I hadn’t thought of ordering one before but then when I saw the blue eyes, I decided to get one with the others so we will see how mine look when they arrive. Also, now I recall for a past grab bag batch I had had store/internet problems, had a grab bag in my cart and went to check out and lost it and when I let Susie know I was just lucky there had been an extra one to get so I should have clarified that. Since then if I have missed a batch, I have been out of luck with getting one except from buying one from a nice forum friend. I am glad they didn’t sell out so fast this time even though I was actually prepared for them this time when they came out.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sikek
        Participant

These are the wolves Ferlin1984 and her family got! I like the one on the right with the cute little cheek spots!

I really love the sandy coloured one with the dark muzzle. Congratulations!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

photo Wolf - 1_zpsz1p6bxcf.jpg

His coat color reminds me somewhat of a Russian Blue Cat with hints of grey and black.

photo Wolf - 4_zpsrfhbn9wd.jpg

photo Wolf - 3_zps48inau4h.jpg

According to tracking, my Wolf will be here tomorrow…:D

Beautiful! I agree with you, he looks like a Russian Blue (I have a real life Russian Blue kitty) I think he needs a Russian sounding name…Wolfdakauff hehe The English spelling of the Russian word for wolf is Volk

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

I was realllly hoping mine would show up today, I just hate having Windstones chillin out in the mail, lol… but mine are moving slower than normal.. usually it only takes 2 days to get here, mine look like they’re gonna take at least 3… took them a full day to get from Corvallis to Portland (after the post office scanned them in)

Pheonixxfoxx
              Participant

Rodney gets the best grab bags, haha! This is a beautiful fella, he caught my eye in the class photo! Now just to eagerly await my own wolfie…

Ha Ha, I’ll have to let Rodney know that he has great GB luck. Like you, I am still eagerly awaiting mine. My package should be here today, though tracking has not updated. Hope you get a Wolf you really like…;)

Beautiful! I agree with you, he looks like a Russian Blue (I have a real life Russian Blue kitty) I think he needs a Russian sounding name…Wolfdakauff hehe The English spelling of the Russian word for wolf is Volk

I too have a real life Russian Blue, his name is Jiraiya and was a rescue. Rodney hasn’t discussed a name for his Wolf yet, but I’ll give him your suggestions…:)

etruscan
                Participant

I was realllly hoping mine would show up today, I just hate having Windstones chillin out in the mail, lol… but mine are moving slower than normal.. usually it only takes 2 days to get here, mine look like they’re gonna take at least 3… took them a full day to get from Corvallis to Portland (after the post office scanned them in)

It looks as though yours and mine were on the same truck. 🙂

PrairieVixen
                  Participant

Mine did the same thing Kaytana! I was looking forward to mine arriving today (it was also scheduled to do so), but it looks like it will arrive tomorrow instead.

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Natasha
                    Participant

Mine did the same thing Kaytana! I was looking forward to mine arriving today (it was also scheduled to do so), but it looks like it will arrive tomorrow instead.

Me three. Mine said they took from Monday to get to Portland and didn’t leave OR til really late last night. Oh, USPS.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Hannah
                      Participant

I’m in the same boat as you guys! My tracking says it left Portland last night at 10:30pm and that it’s scheduled to be here today. I don’t believe it. I bet sometime this afternoon they’ll switch my “on time: Wednesday” to “on time: Thursday” |(

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

I didn’t receive a ‘Ship’ email, but that’s happened before. I paid entirely by WS Gift Certificate, so since I didn’t need to go through PayPal I can’t check there for a tracking number… I’m hoping my Wolf comes in by tomorrow afternoon.

My Goof Up Fox is scheduled to delivery Friday (the 13th!) and I ordered him a day after my GB Wolf – I was one of the *Lucky* ones that grabbed one of the restocks that went in. 😀

Hope the limit gets lifted for the GB Wolves! I’d Love to get another one! 😉

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

Hope the limit gets lifted for the GB Wolves! I’d Love to get another one! 😉

I wonder how many are left, if there is enough to lift the limit, crossing my fingers too 🙂

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

I’m in the same boat as you guys! My tracking says it left Portland last night at 10:30pm and that it’s scheduled to be here today. I don’t believe it. I bet sometime this afternoon they’ll switch my “on time: Wednesday” to “on time: Thursday” |(

That is when mine left Portland too, w no other update thus far (mine won’t say anything more until it shows up in Denver)
                              *Sigh* I know the feeling of seeing that sly day change! Makes you want to point out that it isn’t “on time” if they change the day! Heh

Natasha
                              Participant

SO’s hasn’t updated again either, and the mail has already been delivered today so I’m guessing tomorrow, if we’re lucky, but likely Friday which will be awful since I will not be here.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ann
                                Participant

Me too! My parcel finally left Portland last night at 10:30 pm. And it’s supposed to arrive today at my house by the expected delivery date. Postman has come and gone and no parcel. So I expect the on-time delivery day to be changed to tomorrow shortly in the tracking also. Gotta love the post office. It’s never late if all the dates can be refreshed as needed.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 316 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.