GB Tanukis 6/22/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Tanukis 6/22/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

They’re all very lovely!

Here’s my tanuki.  All my favorite colors – purple, blue, pink and I love the psychedelic effect on her.  I’m calling her “Electric Avenue”.  😉  I think that she’ll fit in well with some of my poads from the Kickstarter.

Linda
      Participant

Here is mine and I love her.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Congratulations, Linda! She’s lovely! 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Linda
          Participant

Thank You Angelika_Zen.

Nightcrow
            Participant

Linda and Mary, your Tanukis are both fabulous!  So different, yet equally striking.

Mary: your makes me think of those glass balls with static electricity inside!  Great name.  🙂

Linda: I can’t decide if your Tanuki’s pattern reminds me more of leaves or waterfalls, but I love the natural vibe either way!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Mary
              Participant

Thanks, Nightcrow.  Yes, I remember those balls with the static electricity in them from science class, but can’t recall what they’re called.  Also, kinda reminds me of a satellite view of the Earth looking down on the populated areas that have electricity and show up brightly.

What’s interesting is that all of these Tanuki’s have such intricate unique patterns.  Great job Melody!

StormDancer
                Participant

They are called tesla balls. Many of the tanukis from this release remind me of them. I really love this GB batch, each one is so unique!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Mary
                  Participant

Right.  Another invention from one of our most prolific inventors.  I love watching all those documentaries on History Channel that talk about all of Nikolai Tesla’s numerous invenstions and his battle with Edison over electricity standards.  I think he had some tunnel in Colorado that he used to test his Death Ray machine, if I’m remembering correctly.

Kelsey
                    Participant

Here are my 2 together. Both are pretty but are up for Sale, Trade, or Blind Trade. Will look at Tanukis from this batch or the last batch or other grab bags.

Kim
                      Blocked

Wow, I love some of the purple/green ones and rainbowy ones that have shown up.  My two will be here in a couple days hopefully and I am hoping to get two different colours/styles that I like.  If anyone has one of these circled to trade or sell, let me know and I’ll post mine when they arrive.  Here are all my favourites:

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

TheAvidTanuki
                        Participant

Got mine yesterday! Cyan and purple. I absolutely adore her colors and pattern, but I guess I was hoping for one with some yellows and oranges thrown in?
                          I’d be willing to trade her for the right tanuki. These ones from the class pic (bottom) are ones that really spoke to me.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/UJHh9q2.jpg[/img]
                          [img]https://i.imgur.com/OhkUe85.jpg[/img]
                          [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZMffave.jpg[/img]
                          [img]https://i.imgur.com/g14wwZp.jpg[/img]
                          [img]https://i.imgur.com/GNyXMEd.jpg[/img]

StormDancer
                          Participant

Here is the updated photo of mine.

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Very Pretty! And all very different enough to enjoy…. Nice Tanuki Conga Line – Congrats!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
                              Participant

My trade came. He’s so pretty! He’s got an adorable black nose and great shading too.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kelsey
                                Participant

Your gold one is really nice kind of looks Egyptian. I really like her.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.