GB Tanukis 6/22/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Tanukis 6/22/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

What a beautiful pebble, Courtney!!

I sat these out, but as always, I’ll enjoy the eye candy 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
      Participant

I think that’s one of the prettiest so far.  And welcome to the Forum!

StormDancer
        Participant

Here are 3 of mine. I have one more coming soon.

The green one on the left is in the classifieds and the one in the middle I might be willing to trade. The copper one is in her forever home.

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Kelsey
          Participant

Here’s my little one. I am open to trades.

Natasha
            Participant

Mine has arrived and is gorgeous, but I’d prefer something green/silver or gold or red. I am also happy to trade for other GBs

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

GardenNinja
              Participant

Here are my four. I haven’t decided whether I like the left-most and the second from right. I should know in a couple days, lol! If you love one, go ahead and show me your trade, but please don’t be offended if I decide I want to keep the one you want.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Natasha
                Participant

Very pretty pack, GardenNinja! I quite like BOTH the two you are considering parting with, but I think mine might be too similar to one of your keepers to appeal. But if you like him, by all means, let me know. I’d trade for either of the ones you’re unsure of.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

LZ
                  Participant

The one on the left is my favorite so far. What fun to see all these.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

GardenNinja
                    Participant

It took less than a couple days to decide…. The 2nd from right gold one is traded, and the red/gold with magenta (left-most) I will only trade for one with the same colors but simpler design. The other two are not for trade or sale.

dashesndots
                      Participant

Here are my two.  The blue/red one on the right is definitely staying!

The one on the left (gold/silver & red/gold per felt pad) is nice but a little too simple for my tastes and is available for trade… I don’t know if it matches what you’re looking for GardenNinja – I don’t think it’s quite the same colors as your far left one.

StormDancer
                        Participant

Congratulations on everyones tanukis. This batch really is outstanding!

I got in my last one  and I love her so she’s a keeper.

And 3 of mine together. This morning I traded the green/silver one for a red/gold that should arrive next week.

The two on the right are in their forever home.

The one on the left I love but might be willing to trade if one of my top picks show up. I’d love to see more photos of the one in the top left corner of the class photo. That one or some similar to it are the ones I find myself most drawn to.

Looking for:
                          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

BigCatKeeper
                          Participant

Well this little looker turned up today!  I completely missed her in the class photo, because she has some pretty strong glare on her in that shot.  She’s got a lovely copper front and feet, along with some highlights on the back of her head.  I am extremely pleased with her, but some of my favorites are still unaccounted for… So I will put her up for trade if one of the willowy ones I really adore are not to someone’s liking.

GardenNinja
                            Participant

The one on the right is beautiful! If you change your mind, I am interested. I sent you a PM about the one on the left.

etruscan
                              Participant

This is my favorite design so far.  Very pretty!

jmoore
                                Participant

Yours is stunning, BigCatKeeper!  Congrats!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 92 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.