GB Tanukis 6/22/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Tanukis 6/22/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Show us your gorgeous Tanukis! I don’t know which one I want, but there a ton I like in the class pic!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

BigCatKeeper
      Participant

I am.  SO.  Excited!  Placed my order seconds after receiving the e-mail.  Seems like a ton of others are doing the same, as the site has slowed down considerably.

Edit: Natasha, where did you happen to find that class pic?  I’d love to make a similar “favorites” picture.

etruscan
        Participant

LOL – that didn’t take long!

The class photo is under “Ask Melody” – last post on page 67 of the “What’s next on the schedule” thread.

etruscan
          Participant

Note to remember when choosing favorites – Melody did say that colors in the picture are not completely accurate: ” Sheesh! These are impossible to photo! I did my best, at least you can see the variety of patterns they have. They have color shift paint as a base color, so some that look purple in this pic will appear to be deep blue at eye level, and some that look orange are golden, the pinks aren’t QUITE as bright as they appear here, but almost… anyway, my point is -colors will vary from this pic!”

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

Thank you so much!  With this set, it’s not so much the colors that grab me (I love them all) but the patterning.  I really like the ferns and scrolls over the branches and nets.  But they are really all spectacular.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

They are ALL so Gorgeous! And I may regret this but… since I don’t have the best of luck with Grab Bags and since the Tanuki isn’t really one of my favorite sculpts, I think I’ll just live vicariously through everyone else’s acquisitions.
                Now – if these were painted on Pebble Wolves or Red Foxes I’d be all over them!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                Participant

You may have time to think about it some more.  There were over 50 tanukis still in the store last time I checked.

I was surprised that they aren’t “One per Customer”, but I asked Susie and she says that there is no limit.

dashesndots
                  Participant

I didn’t see a limit so I got two…I’d probably be happy with any of them but the ones I’ve circled stuck out a bit more.

tig3r06
                    Participant

Theyre cute!  Im gonna hold off on this one and watch everyone post their pretties 😊

Bodine
                      Participant

WOWZA GORGEOUS BATCH!!

Extraordinary job Ms.Melody.These are so beautiful.

Ela_Hara,I so agree,wolves and just imagining the Young Unicorns😍😍 Oh my.If I fainted I would😂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                        Participant

Oh WOW!The Willow Rainbow one in the store photo is just absolutely knockout stunning!😍😍😍 I have trades if anyone that gets it is not truly in love,yeah right but not a Tanuki to trade.Don’t have one BUT…..A long shot in the dark I know but gotta ask.😁

This batch just blows the others away.I take that back…ANY OF THEM WILL BE AWESOME TO HAVE😂💖💕💓💗💞💝💟

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

got one, can’t wait to see what I get! I think I like almost all of them!

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                            Participant

The tanukis have patterns on the front too!  Photo posted yesterday on Melody’s Facebook page:

A tanuki front

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Oh, amazing – those are the most intricate GBs I’ve ever seen!

I tried to pick a favorite, but I can’t even.  Every one I examine closely is more fabulous than the last!

If I had infinite space (and money)… or they were a different sculpt…  I’d be helpless to resist.  Even as it is, it’s tough!  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

guess nobody got one today….

mine is coming tomorrow, can’t wait!

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.