GB Tanukis 6/22/18 Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Tanukis 6/22/18 Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I just got my other two tanukis in last night.  The one on the left is really similar to my other swirly tanuki but this one has a gold/silver coloured base and the one on the right has a magenta/gold coloured base.  They are really pretty but I have decided to keep my first two tanukis and put these new ones up for trade.  I would trade either for another favourite tanuki, especially something with a purple (blue/red base) or I would maybe trade one for another kind of grab bag, especially anything with pink or rainbow colours.  I also may consider selling one so message with any offers.  I got pictures of all of them together at the bottom for comparison too.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
      Blocked

It looks like I have found a home for my new swirly tanuki and still have my new copper coloured tanuki shown above for trade or sale.  Anyone else have tanukis to show off?  I know there are still some left in the store but I would love to see more not showed yet.

etruscan
        Participant

There have been 30 tanukis in the store for over two weeks!  No wonder Susie is telling us that “they are still available”, and no one is posting new photos.

TheAvidTanuki
          Participant

I made an order for one more tonight. Payment went through, received both an order invoice from the store and the paypal receipt, BUT then it immediately showed my order status as ‘cancelled’ in my order history? I never cancelled my order and they’re still in stock in the store, so it’s not like they suddenly sold out as my payment was going through……. Anyone know what’s up?
            Hopefully the cancelled status is in error? I’ve already sent a message to the sales department hoping to clear this up.

TheAvidTanuki
            Participant

Disregard my last post! Susie got everything straightened out with my order, and I received my Tanuki today!

I guess that slight mess up was worth it, because I got one of the designs that was on my top want list! Even better it was one I had marked with a heart!
              I might try to get another soon before they sell out, and I’m waiting on a blind store trade from another user, so I may have 2 more coming soon (fingers crossed for another top fav!)

This guy is in his forever home, but I do still have another up for trade/blind trade (page 7 in classifieds I believe)

GardenNinja
              Participant

I broke down and got two more.  They are both for sale or trade in the classifieds.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Benathorn
                Participant

I am super late to the Tanuki GB party but got mine in today and pretty happy with them! Love the little rainbow bit on the sides and frosted leaf in the middle, they remind me of a fantasy item you find in an RPG game, and they also have a really pretty purple/bluish-green color shift paint which was impossible to take pics of lol but I tried dang it. XD

Everyone got such pretty grabs overall and thankfully they were in the store long enough for me to grab at least one~

etruscan
                  Participant

As of this morning – March 15 – there still are 21 grab bag tanukis in the store! Presumably that is too many for the stragglers to be put on ebay like the coiled mothers were. Maybe someone’s favorite is hiding there.

Kim
                    Blocked

I was just looking through old grab bag photo threads and am surprised these little guys never sold out! There are 17 left in the store. I loved them so much I would almost be tempted to get another one. Anyone else want to get more? Here is the link for them again. https://windstoneeditions.com/shop/grab-bags/tanuki-grab-bag-edition-2018/

sherry10151982
                      Participant

I got one last week😊!!

Bodine
                        Participant

I don’t have one but I am getting the silver Royals!! Stoked about that.Thanks to Drag0nfeathers.
                          #TheAvidTanuki….That is by far my favorite one.Beautiful.Big congrats!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
                          Blocked

Nice Sherry, which one did you get?

sherry10151982
                            Participant

So I decided to adopt some Tanukis and I got one today and one two weeks ago. Here’s the one I got today! He’s cute and the color says cyan/purple.

05263774-0F57-42D1-828B-6D0E50E99F33

C1448476-3D43-4A1A-8934-CAAE88D8BCE4

CC2210BD-98A9-48B2-9A07-0C20D6C04D83

A178DA09-2F0B-47D8-8EED-2DB78335A4EF

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

So cute! I never did get one of these…

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Suzanne-Marie
                                Participant

I have three Tanuki’s; one production natural looking and these two GB; I luv them !!

7CFE758F-6E4A-4289-9F2D-B5F82B936803

441B7E3C-06CA-49E7-83B6-7FE0EF81EB39

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.