fbpx

GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Tanuki show off thread!!!! ‘Plain’ and ‘Fancy’

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 242 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

Oh, Serendipity, yours is so lovely! I think it’s my favorite fancy so far!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kim
      Blocked

I agree. I love the colours on yours Serendipity!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Got my Tanuki today! I’m very happy with him and his little fuzzy friend!
           photo DSC_0512_zpsq3sl4jnu.jpg photo DSC_0513_zpsdwn0uf0j.jpg photo DSC_0514_zpsibzih6kf.jpg photo DSC_0515_zpsxyc69iea.jpg photo DSC_0516_zpsafuy4zfc.jpg photo DSC_0517_zpsv1asgsn0.jpg
          I was really surprised to find that he matches one of my tadpoads, so he now has a buddy to hang out with. 🙂

Love, love, LOVE this one! I am SO glad I ordered a plain one! There isnt one that’s shown up so far, that i havent absolutely loved!

Your plain is pretty great secerthope! I keep going back through the thread 🙂 I dont even know when mine will be here….I decided I wasnt going to check tracking amymore. I prefer the surprise to the constant let down and delays at Customs…I wont lie, it IS hard not to check though! Lol!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Zelda
          Participant

This lovely fellow arrived for me! He’s got lots of gold/green oak leaves and gold spots over a dusting of glittery dark green on his back. There’s a subtle shading on his chest and throat of glittery green to brighter green, with a very dark blue on his throat.
             photo P1990164 427x640_zpshde1x7gv.jpg
            Look at how his throat markings dim down without a direct light source – cool!
             photo P1990172 427x640_zpsm0m17kww.jpg
             photo P1990168 427x640_zps2qlexlmd.jpg
             photo P1990174 427x640_zpsactuibia.jpg
             photo P1990175 427x640_zps7r5a9t3a.jpg
            Though he’s lovely, there are definitely others that caught my eye. He’ll have a trade ad up shortly!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
            Participant

🙂 It sure does!!!

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Kim
              Blocked

I checked the tracking on my tanuki and up until a few minutes ago it showed is that is was accepted a week ago but there was no tracking info since so I messaged Susie to see if she could check what happened to it if it was somehow not sent out from the post office. But as of a few minutes ago now it suddenly says it’s in Canada so that is good but weird that it wasn’t scanned anywhere along the way. Has this happened to anyone else where a box was shipped but they didn’t scan it or update tracking along the way? Anyway at least that means mine should probably be here before Fri.

Natasha
                Participant

I checked the tracking on my tanuki and up until a few minutes ago it showed is that is was accepted a week ago but there was no tracking info since so I messaged Susie to see if she could check what happened to it if it was somehow not sent out from the post office. But as of a few minutes ago now it suddenly says it’s in Canada so that is good but weird that it wasn’t scanned anywhere along the way. Has this happened to anyone else where a box was shipped but they didn’t scan it or update tracking along the way? Anyway at least that means mine should probably be here before Fri.

I can’t speak for the Canada leg of the journey but USPS not scanning happens ALL THE TIME. They can be really lazy about it.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                  Blocked

They usually scan it in L.A. but Susie said there was flooding on the highway to L.A. so it may have been re-routed. so it wasn’t scanned anywhere in the U.S. At least I know it’s in Richmond, B.C. now thankfully.

Amstaff
                    Participant

Mine was scanned in San Francisco on the first, then in Montreal on the 2nd, then San Francisco again on the 3rd then back in Montreal that same day, just ten hours later…..so it either bounced around or the scanning system messed up some dates of scans lol! It’s saying scheduled delivery for today, Wednesday, but I kinda doubt it, I’m thinking Thursday 🙂

So excited to see what I get , everyone’s has been so awesome so far, I love seeing all the pics!

ElusiveFyre
                      Participant

Mine was supposed to get to Colorado on Monday. It showed within 65 miles of me. Then that night it was back in Portland Oregon and the next morning was in Washington State. Today it is in another town in Washington. And is showing no expected delivery date, just that its been delayed. So I have no idea when it will arrive. But I am enjoying seeing everyone’s Tanukis!

Hope mine gets here soon!

Natasha
                        Participant

Posting for my mom, Eloise. Here’s her plain Tanuki. I haven’t seen it in person but I am fairly certain it is the middle one in the class pic. He arrived when she was visiting me (we live at opposite ends of the state) so she had a nice surprise waiting when she got home. She is very happy with him, but feel free to drop me a line if you’re in love with him and have a Tanuki to trade. I’m the computer savy one in the family 😉

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          Gothic - Mahogany

jmoore
                          Participant

I swear, all the “plain” ones are gorgeous! Congrats to your mom!

Natasha
                            Participant

I swear, all the “plain” ones are gorgeous! Congrats to your mom!

Yeah, they’re really pretty. He looks natural from front on, but fantasy from the back. I suggested she name him Mullet – he’s business in the front, party in the back!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              Gothic - Mahogany

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

I am posting these for Solstice Snow…

photo solstice snow3_zps2en6wq59.png

photo solstice snow2_zps27wxgs5a.png

photo solstice snow1_zpss3e0p7e0.png

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Summer
                                Participant

I am posting these for Solstice Snow…

photo solstice snow3_zps2en6wq59.png

photo solstice snow2_zps27wxgs5a.png

photo solstice snow1_zpss3e0p7e0.png

Thank you Angelika Zen for posting. :bigsmile:

This is our fist GB anything and they are so lovely I had to find a way to post them. I believe these will be staying scince these are our first 2.

Thanks to our new friend and here’s to meeting many more!!! :bigsmile:

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 242 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.