fbpx

GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Thanks Matryoshka 🙂

It’s funny, I thought everyone would prefer the first one, but it appears I was mistaken.

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Must say I agree with the majority 🙂 I *really* like the second one!. I wish mine would ship, lol.. I’m gettin nervous! Most of the ones I picked out are showing up! o.o

fatalbeauty
        Participant

*hopes her’s comes in the next few days* getting antsy!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

moonbeam
          Participant

They are all very lovely so far!
            I´m really glad that I have no absolute favorites this time, although I would not mind getting the black or the remaining white one ^_^!
            I think I will be happy with whatever I get, which will be in about 2 weeks at best, most probably longer >_<

Sikek
            Participant

My wolf arrived today, early! What a nice surprise!
              I was hesitant to save or buy one of these GBs, and I was mostly hoping for a dark colour, but now that I have him, I quite like what I received =) Thanks Melody!

My little guy is 100% wolf
              He has gold painted eyes.

These guys are pretty hard to photograph, I tried my best with my cruddy camera phone and tried to adjust his colours as close as I could…obviously, he looks better in the flesh! =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bodine
              Participant

Congrats everyone.They are all beautiful. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Scathach
                Participant

Here are my two. I’m not super-crazy about the one on the right, so if I can get a trade for a more “wolf-like” one, that would be great.

Photobucket

If anyone can tell me how to post a picture without it linking straight back to photobucket, I’d appreciate that, too. Thanks.

Life is beautiful.

Tara
                  Participant

If anyone can tell me how to post a picture without it linking straight back to photobucket, I’d appreciate that, too. Thanks.

^link to photo bucket. delete this.

Photobucket
                    ^image link. The border=”0″ alt=”Photobucket” part isn’t needed though.

^ delete this too. It belongs to the photo bucket link part.

Scathach
                    Participant

Thank you! Now, All I have to do is fiure out how to re-size!

Life is beautiful.

SilverDragon
                      Participant

I was hesitant to save or buy one of these GBs, and I was mostly hoping for a dark colour, but now that I have him, I quite like what I received =) Thanks Melody!

These guys are pretty hard to photograph, I tried my best with my cruddy camera phone and tried to adjust his colours as close as I could…obviously, he looks better in the flesh! =D

Photobucket

Oooo! I like yours! 😀

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Ann

Photobucket

Oooo! I like yours! 😀

Agreed, very pretty!

Scathach
                          Participant

Photobucket

Hes’ very pretty! If you were looking for a darker one, I’d be happy to trade the one on the right side of my picture. PM if interested.

Photobucket

Photobucket

He’s very pretty! If you were looking for a darker one, I’d be happy to trade the one on the right side of my picture. (On the classifieds, too) PM if you are interested.

Life is beautiful.

Bullsquid
                            Participant

Here’s my little pebble wolf. She’s a red husky with turquoise/green (it’s hard to tell) eyes. I’m quite pleased with her, though it’s possible I could be tempted to trade her.

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

got this little girl but I was looking more for a husky type so if you have a husky and want a wolf colored one, please pm me….

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kiya
                                Participant

My wolves are both posted to the trade thread. I’ll entertain any offers for other GB Wolves. My husband REALLY wanted one, but he does not like either of the ones we got at all. It’s the first time he’s EVER asked for a Windstone, so I’d like to get one he actually likes.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 159 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.