GB Cougar show off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Cougar show off thread

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 247 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

Skylover, I think you got my favorite! He is FABULOUS! Great grab!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Lupuslunae
      Participant

mine is arriving today, can’t wait! /happy anticipation dance!

Gina
        Participant

This is the first GB after I started watching the forums and it has been so much fun getting to watch Melody paint all these gorgeous cougars and then see them all in their new homes! It looks like my favorites are all very happy!

Mary
          Participant

Congrats, Zelda. That fantasy cougar is gorgeous!

Mary
            Participant

I think Skylover’s snow leopard and Chrisherself’s pancake cougar are my favorites so far. They’re all lovely.

siberakh1
              Participant

I think I recall Melody saying that none of the gb cougars are snow leopards, but more silver bengal instead?

Hannah
                Participant

Got this guy in the mail today!

He’s lovely but I am not a big fan, so he will be for trade or sale. Sorry for the phone pics, I am at work and just wanted to get him up right away πŸ™‚ Better pictures later!

Please PM me if he’s one of your favorites and you are looking to trade!

Edit:
                  I think this is the guy that I got πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Melody
                  Keymaster

I think I recall Melody saying that none of the gb cougars are snow leopards, but more silver bengal instead?

Yes they are supposed to be Silver bengals, or silver marble bengals ( which are insanely awesome looking cats ) The differences are: the snow leopards that I painted for ebay are dusted with white over their spots, have round, doughnut shaped spots, and no stripes. Bengals have blobby shaped spots and stripes on their chests and legs.

Natasha
                    Participant

I was just gonna pipe in – I have one of the Snow Leopard test paints in they look radically different from the GBs.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Serendipity
                      Participant

Serendipity, are those GREEN eyes on your cougar? That’s awesome! (Green is my favorite color.) I didn’t know any of them had green eyes.

I think mine should be arriving today. I’m so excited. πŸ˜€

They are green, yes πŸ™‚

Andrea
                        Participant

Mine is here!
                          I must say, I didn’t think I’d like the natural looking kitties, but this leopard is gorgeous! The gradient from light to orangy is perfect as well as the darker back stripes. And his face markings are perfect! He looks like he has a heart on his head. Love him!

photo gb1_zpsdrtbyztl.jpg

photo gb2_zpspiktorkx.jpg

photo gb3_zps1l6rhm8y.jpg

pony-up
                          Participant

Took some outdoor pics of my King Leopard and wanted to share them. The more I look at him the more I think he’s found his furever home! πŸ™‚
                             photo GB cougar sun_zpsojbkua0q.jpg photo GB cougar sun2_zps7fhbruoq.jpg photo GB cougar sun3_zpstvmarfj0.jpg

Natasha
                            Participant

He shows up even prettier in natural light! Nice grab, Pony-Up!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              Gothic - Mahogany

Linda
                              Participant

This is the cat I got in the mail.
                                 photo 100_0906_zpsbb5axtqh.jpg photo 100_0907_zpsmwoxsuo0.jpg photo 100_0900_zpstfzgq5pm.jpg

Natasha
                                Participant

SO’s cougar came in and is a gorgeous metallic tiger with rosettes and a dorsal stripe. He’s copper, gold, and pearl. SO also prefers the darker cats, so he is up for trade.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He’s here in the class pic in the yellow star:

He’ll look at anything but prefers darker cougars or fantasy.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                                  UNIS:
                                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                  Gothic - Mahogany

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 247 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.