fbpx

GB Cougar show off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Cougar show off thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 247 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

:party: GROUP HUG FOR SUSIE!! Getting our new babies out so fast…. :party: Mine is Monday also!!

I second this! Monday for me too!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Mary
      Participant

:party: GROUP HUG FOR SUSIE!! Getting our new babies out so fast…. :party: Mine is Monday also!!

I second this! Monday for me too!

I’ll third the group hug for Susie! My tracking says it’ll be here Monday and I can’t wait to see what I get. :love:

PrairieVixen
        Participant

I agree as well, thank you so much Susie!! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Stormbreeze
          Participant

Mine’s still processing… but I can wait for a long time for one of these.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

GardenNinja
            Participant

So, I’ve looked at the class photos. Numerous times. And my eyes keep coming back to this guy. He has chosen himself to be my #1. There are only a few that I probably would trade away if I got them, but I would trade any of them for this guy. Here’s hoping! Can’t wait for these guys to start showing up!

Ah heck! You want my very favoritest! And so does someone else further down the thread! Now how am I going to get it? I’ll probably get the only one in the batch that nobody likes 🙁

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
              Participant

Oops, hit reply instead of quote. Too bad we can’t delete our own comments!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Shotzy11
                Participant

Really really hoping for the clouded leopard on the left in the store photo. I also really love a lot of the Tigers. Can’t wait to get the mail tomorrow.

Natasha
                  Participant

I’m so excited for Monday! My package made it to CA so I’m hopefully the post office will actually deliver it on time tomorrow! There are a ton I like, but several I love. I really hope one of them shows up in the if or for trade.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

SilverDragon
                    Participant

Oh man, since they were put into the store I’ve been spying on the sales page, watching how many stay in stock. I want one very badly, a tiger, but right now my boyfriend and I have been saving money to try and get a house hopefully in the later part of next year (to get out of this expensive apartment). So, dropping $250 on something wouldn’t be ideal right now……

As of right now there is just one left in stock. It’s really hard not to click on the add to cart button lol! All of y’all are really lucky to get a chance at these. I love the Tigers and the ones that are half black with the animal print on the lower half. Kinda like the one melody did on ebay with the flower necklace. Awesome!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Rusti
                      Participant

So, I’ve looked at the class photos. Numerous times. And my eyes keep coming back to this guy. He has chosen himself to be my #1. There are only a few that I probably would trade away if I got them, but I would trade any of them for this guy. Here’s hoping! Can’t wait for these guys to start showing up!

Ah heck! You want my very favoritest! And so does someone else further down the thread! Now how am I going to get it? I’ll probably get the only one in the batch that nobody likes 🙁

LOL, nah, the ‘getting the one that nobody wants’ thing usually seems to happen to me. 😉

WeRePaNtHeR
                        Participant

I have some rare test paints and other pieces up for trade for GB cougars PM if interested.

My cougar has shipped, yay!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Kim
                          Blocked

Darn I was hoping they wouldn’t sell out so more people could get one by the end of the month! My mom could have got one too but our money doesn’t come in for 4 days so that’s too bad. As for favourites, well I have like 20 favourites and I only have one cougar coming so the rest of the 19 favourites are up for grabs for anyone else. 😉

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
                            Participant

Woohoo!!!!!! Do I get to go first? Here’s my gorgeous cougar. As with most Windstones, they’re even more beautiful in person. Thanks to Melody for these magnificent sculpts!

Shotzy11
                              Participant

Beautiful!!!

Aggie83
                                Participant

Started with one of my favs, congrats mashubert. I am going to be hovering over this computer all day – can’t wait to see which ones show up.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 247 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.