fbpx

GB Cougar show off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Cougar show off thread

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 247 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Hannah,great cougar! One of my favorites. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

littleironhorse
      Participant

It is with mixed feelings that I am posting photos of this gorgeous tiger. It was an unreasonable purchase which I put on my credit card, and then yesterday my computer monitor just up and died. So this lovely fellow will be going straight into the classifieds.

He is a lovely copper/gold/silver tiger with golden eyes. The colors are so warm and shimmery you just want to keep staring at him.

Mary
        Participant

I think I recall Melody saying that none of the gb cougars are snow leopards, but more silver bengal instead?

Yes they are supposed to be Silver bengals, or silver marble bengals ( which are insanely awesome looking cats ) The differences are: the snow leopards that I painted for ebay are dusted with white over their spots, have round, doughnut shaped spots, and no stripes. Bengals have blobby shaped spots and stripes on their chests and legs.

Thanks, Melody. I’m learning more about different cat patterns from collecting Windstones than ever before. Great place to gain knowledge. These are so lovely, there’s none in the GB that I wouldn’t mind having.

Mary
          Participant

Natasha, your SO snagged a nice one! Congrats

fatalbeauty
            Participant

here’s mine, I like his well defined stripes and would be happy to keep him….but if he really strikes your eye, he might be up for trade for the right GB cougar so don’t be afraid to shoot me a pm, the worst I can say is no….

edit: also he’s a more orangey color than my pics show, not sure why my camera is washing him out a little so I took a few more pictures of him on the shelf with black cougar and tan cougar down towards the bottom….

photo IMG_2892_zpsf1iozvac.jpg

photo IMG_2894_zpsmagw4nxp.jpg

photo IMG_2896_zpsrspzty0m.jpg

photo IMG_2897_zps9mdb3zd3.jpg

photo IMG_2899_zpsgu24uyfh.jpg

photo IMG_2902_zpsqmal1wop.jpg

on his shelf:
               photo IMG_2907_zpsxg1y4mg7.jpg

chilling with black and tan:
               photo IMG_2904_zpsgb4mjjsi.jpg

and one with the flash on:

photo IMG_2906_zpshifbm49i.jpg

I think he’s this one in the class pics…

photo minemaybe_zpseeh2fp1p.jpg

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
              Participant

Thank you! I’ll pass along your compliments. We’re hoping a dark one shows up either he or I can trade for. I don’t want to say we’re a gothy couple, but we ARE going as Gomez and Morticia for Halloween this year… 😉

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Mary
                Participant

Thank you! I’ll pass along your compliments. We’re hoping a dark one shows up either he or I can trade for. I don’t want to say we’re a gothy couple, but we ARE going as Gomez and Morticia for Halloween this year… 😉

LOL I used to watch Adams Family all the time.

We really need to talk Melody into doing a Halloween themed GB with “dark” themed sculpts.

Natasha
                  Participant

LOL I used to watch Adams Family all the time.

We really need to talk Melody into doing a Halloween themed GB with “dark” themed sculpts.

That would make me so happy! I would be a blithering idiot!

Yeah, I may be a little obsessed. I had the dress made, and I have been growing my band out for a year so I won’t have to wear a wig. I am starting makeup trials soon to decide if I can get away with pencil & paint to give SO a Gomez mustache or if I need to get a theatrical human hair one. Obsess much? 😉

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Betrluk1
                    Participant

man, i hope the person who gets my top pick at least posts a photo lol. i want detailed pics i can look at from time to time if i cant trade or buy it hahaha. Still looking for the Blue/Black/Gunmetal grey one.

Betrluk1
                      Participant

Ok, finally got home from my trip visiting in Ann Arbor with my boyfriend. I have photos of my mom’s tiger and better photos of mine. My mothers will be fore sale. Mine is up for trade along with some of my prized baby unicorns for my number one pick, the blue black and grey cougar.

Mom’s

photo 20150827_191556_zps07vhznn8.jpg
                         photo 20150827_191306_zpsmcgyyzwh.jpg
                         photo 20150827_191318_zpsuhgpnxq7.jpg
                         photo 20150827_191333_zpskevsbpgl.jpg
                         photo 20150827_191352_zps4k8atb36.jpg

Mine

photo 20150827_191503_zps6tacllv7.jpg
                         photo 20150827_191512_zpsptevms5r.jpg
                         photo 20150827_191523_zpscd9eqzpo.jpg
                         photo 20150827_191532_zpscsy9jcuj.jpg
                         photo 20150827_191543_zpsymrsqqol.jpg

My top pick

photo 99f49f0c-2044-4f30-90b9-6afcd3a55d27_zps61fsryqq.jpg

Dragoneer_88
                        Participant

I would LOVE to see a “dark themed” grab bag as well! Putting in another vote for that idea. That would be so fun, like a trick or treat thing. Maybe the grab bag can be called, “trick or treat” with “dark themed” paints and “candy” color paints? The trick could be the “dark themed” paints and the treat could be “candy” colors. Candy Corn! Halloween is my favorite time of the year even though I’ve never been trick or treating.

Bullsquid
                          Participant

My mother’s sneaky cougar slipped past Customs unnoticed, so he showed up today while mine is still in transit. He’s a gorgeous one, although we’re not quite sure what cat markings he has. He is very dark and dramatic, to be sure. His back is a smokey grey, while his tail and belly are more orange, with black stripes all over.

My mother is undecided as to whether she wants to keep him or trade him, since there are so many beautiful cougars. I might make an ad for her later if she opts to trade.

Prezaurian
                            Participant

I got my gal and I think she’s the most delicately patterned lady in the bunch. She’s the one circled in red. She looks very much like a lightly metallic cougar with light, delicate striping. I know she’s not going to turn any heads, but I love her. So I’m not offering to trade or sell her. Her natural looking style will match well with my Flion. I’ll post my own pics later. I’m not feeling up to it right now after what happened today.

Betrluk1
                              Participant

hey Wolfldge100 (tried to send you a private message but the forum name Kim linked is inccorrect so here is my offer. If you would like to consider a trade for your teal tiger, i would offer these pieces.

photo 20141211_080854_zpse1f6580c.jpg
                                 photo 20141211_080946_zps56794471.jpg
                                 photo 20150319_192838_zpsf71gnjqa.jpg
                                 photo 20150827_191503_zps6tacllv7.jpg

Stormbreeze
                                Participant

I would LOVE to see a “dark themed” grab bag as well! Putting in another vote for that idea. That would be so fun, like a trick or treat thing. Maybe the grab bag can be called, “trick or treat” with “dark themed” paints and “candy” color paints? The trick could be the “dark themed” paints and the treat could be “candy” colors. Candy Corn! Halloween is my favorite time of the year even though I’ve never been trick or treating.

I like that idea very much.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 247 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.