fbpx

GB Cougar show off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Cougar show off thread

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 247 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Here are better pictures of my cougar! He is definitely for trade or sale.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stormbreeze
      Participant

Here is the cougar I received! She’s a real beauty, and I wouldn’t mind keeping her, but I also have some favorites for which I would trade.

It’s really hard to photograph her color – she has this really lovely soft silver transition to brown, and a metallic sheen that my camera phone can’t quite seem to pick up. I think she’s here in the class photo:

If anyone wants to trade, though, she’s up on the classifieds. I’ll get some better pictures of her later when it’s sunny.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Lupuslunae
        Participant

Totally in his forever home. I wasn’t sure about blue eyes at first, but I am now a fan. Windstone sent me the GB I was intended to have /happy wiggles

DSCN0272
          DSCN0280

Here is the growing pebble animal family from left to right: Fahd, Squirts, and Tala.

DSCN0281

Mercury Star
          Participant

Wow, Bullsquid, your mom received quite the dark handsome fellow there!

And I am another one who would love a Halloween/dark themed grab bag of some sort. πŸ™‚

MandBsMom
            Participant

Lupus, yours is fabulous! Love love love the eyes!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Melody
              Keymaster

Totally in his forever home. I wasn’t sure about blue eyes at first, but I am now a fan. Windstone sent me the GB I was intended to have /happy wiggles

DSCN0272
                DSCN0280

Here is the growing pebble animal family from left to right: Fahd, Squirts, and Tala.

DSCN0281

Frog wizard is not happy about sharing his shelf.
                “Hey down in front! I can’t see the tv!”

Zloy720
                Participant

Got mine today. He’s a golden/bronze tiger with softer markings & copper eyes.

I believe he’s in class pic 5, dead center second row from the top.

His colors are cream/pearl base with brown stripes & a whole lot of gold interference over everything. He’s a whole lot more gorgeous in person than his photo.

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

DSCN0280

Frog wizard is not happy about sharing his shelf.
                    “Hey down in front! I can’t see the tv!”

Hah! he looks like he is photo bombing! I didn’t even notice him, sneaky wizard pants.

wolflodge100
                    Participant

Lupus, I think yours is my favorite so far. So pretty!

Kim
                      Blocked

Here is the one Wolflodge100 got. This one is awesome too! Mine should be here next week.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
                        Blocked

Woops, sorry Betrluk1, I corrected the spelling in my post for wolflodge100. I also agree LupusLunae’s is gorgeous! I love all the black and white pieces with blue eyes! I hope I get one like like that or a white tiger!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Aggie83
                          Participant

More pretty babies, but LupasLunae – oh, my, you hit the jackpot – just gorgeous. I’m not typically a big fan of the blue eyes, but on yours – perfection.

Bullsquid
                            Participant

Arrgh! My cougar has been stuck in Customs for more than 2 days! I promise, Customs, the cougar is not a controlled substance (although Windstones are addictive). πŸ˜‰

It’s funny; according to the tracking numbers, my mother`s and my cougars arrived on the same plane and got scanned within 10 minutes of each other, but she got hers yesterday and mine won`t get delivered until next week. πŸ™ Don`t they know how impatient I am? πŸ˜›

Natasha
                              Participant

Arrgh! My cougar has been stuck in Customs for more than 2 days! I promise, Customs, the cougar is not a controlled substance (although Windstones are addictive). πŸ˜‰

It’s funny; according to the tracking numbers, my mother`s and my cougars arrived on the same plane and got scanned within 10 minutes of each other, but she got hers yesterday and mine won`t get delivered until next week. πŸ™ Don`t they know how impatient I am? πŸ˜›

That’s so frustrating! I hope he rolls on up on Monday and hope he’s one you love.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Stormbreeze
                                Participant

Sorry, all – my old photos were pretty bad, but here are some new ones to better show off her colors. I took them in the morning when the summer sun didn’t wash out her soft sparkle.

Closeups with flash on to reveal sparkle:

She’s still for trade, but… she’s more than welcome at my own home, too. πŸ™‚

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 247 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.