fbpx

GB Cougar show off thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Cougar show off thread

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 247 total)
  • Author
    Serendipity
    Participant

This beauty come today! She’s gorgeous! I might trade, depending 🙂 I must admit I really liked what I think Melody called the pancakes with sprinkles ones 🙂

photo 3427B5B4-A898-4DF6-BE0E-933B0F75ED78_zpsuvy1tvk5.jpg
       photo 73DAB458-0E9A-44A2-94F4-FBA5B991A4A4_zpsh4kmo7fs.jpg
       photo 27DED21B-3069-4D16-9AA1-13D019DC85AE_zps1q13pot4.jpg

Christine
      Participant

Ooooooooh, Copper and Serendipity, yours are just beautiful!!! I’ve been waiting for that King Leopard to show up, that was one of my favorites.

Which was the pancakes with sprinkles?

Pheonixxfoxx
        Participant

Mine came today. She is a lovely silver tiger with a leopard tail. I think she’s stunning, but I’m also open to trades, so I’ll post her in the trades section shortly.

Gorgeous…:D

Zelda
          Participant

Copper and pony-up, yours have such intricate details! They were hiding in the class pic, really! Thank you both for the pictures so we can all see them at their finest up close.

I’m blown away by the individual patterns and unique details on each cougar – Melody you’ve outdone yourself 🙂

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

etruscan
            Participant

Ooooooooh, Copper and Serendipity, yours are just beautiful!!! I’ve been waiting for that King Leopard to show up, that was one of my favorites.

I think it is this one:

Melody described them like this (from the GB Cougar thread in “Ask Melody”):

“Bodine wrote: Oh those are absolutely fabulous! I think my #1 is in the first pic,one right above the WE copyright mark.You won’t go wrong getting any one of these.”

Melody answered: “The one with lavender spots? That is one of my special “splatted pancake” themed ones. With sprinkles.”

Zelda
              Participant

Whee, mine is here! I didn’t think the odds were in my favor for getting a fantasy kitty, but I’m very pleasantly surprised. This one’s been tough to photograph and I need to get pictures in daylight – the green is darker, more in the emerald range than the neon lime-y color in these pics. He’s got a dusting of interference blue all over, and a cute copper nose. He’s in the first class pic, third down in the left column.
                 photo IMG_0938 640x480_zpspxdqrh8i.jpg
                 photo IMG_0946 480x640_zpsksqqqly0.jpg
                 photo IMG_0960 640x480_zpshm5bdtya.jpg
                 photo IMG_0948 640x480_zpswxsz0x1h.jpg
                So, I think this every time a new one comes out, but *this* is my favorite pebble sculpt. Until the next one, that is… I’m glad I waited for the grab bags to get my first cougar because now I’ll want them all, haha! And it’s a comparatively big piece, too. Melody, thank you for the amazing job you’ve done on these!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

etruscan
                Participant

Wow! I’m not usually a big fan of the fantasy pieces, but that guy is spectacular. Congratulations. 🙂

wolflodge100
                  Participant

I got mine today. He is a blue and green tiger with purple eyes and nose. If some one could post pics for me I would be grateful! He is pretty but I was hoping for a snow leopard. He might be up for trade.

Christine
                    Participant

I think it is this one:

“Bodine wrote: Oh those are absolutely fabulous! I think my #1 is in the first pic,one right above the WE copyright mark.You won’t go wrong getting any one of these.”

Melody answered: “The one with lavender spots? That is one of my special “splatted pancake” themed ones. With sprinkles.”

OMG!!!!!!!!!! That is the one that I got and I am just over the moon for her! I took pics today but wasn’t able to post yet.

Skylover
                      Participant

I received mine earlier today! She is a stunning pearl/silver snow leopard with stunning blue eyes! I just love her! There aren’t too many that I would consider trading her for, but if anyone gets the king cheetah in the top right hand corner of picture 6 or the splotchy one in the bottom right hand corner of picture 4, I’d be interested.

photo IMG_5626_1_zpsceerffu6.jpg

photo IMG_5635_5_zps5budwdrz.jpg

photo IMG_5633_4_zpsau5msgsn.jpg

photo IMG_5630_3_zpsowbay1r2.jpg

Serendipity
                        Participant

I think it is this one:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! That is the one that I got and I am just over the moon for her! I took pics today but wasn’t able to post yet.

Yep, that was the one. However, based on the reaction, I’m thinking she may be in her forever home 😛

Kim
                          Blocked

Wow, more pretty ones! I think my favourite so far is Skylover’s snowy one. I love the blue eyes! I was calling them snow leopards but I read that they are actual supposed to be silver bengal cats Melody said. So gorgeous!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                            Participant

Big congrats Chris!!! You deserve it.That one is just fabuloso!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
                              Participant

Serenity,GORGEOUS grab!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bullsquid
                                Participant

Serendipity, are those GREEN eyes on your cougar? That’s awesome! (Green is my favorite color.) I didn’t know any of them had green eyes.

I think mine should be arriving today. I’m so excited. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 247 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.