fbpx

FRUSTRATING…..

Home Forums Miscellany Community FRUSTRATING…..

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

Just to put it out there, I offer my services as an “IRS” (In-law Removal System) I slice! I dice! I even julienne!

Serious, sell the car for the $1500 and tell her to shove off. That is UNACCEPTABLE pulling the family card like that, ’tis BS! I mean really, if anything she should be trying to support you in this time of economic crisis…Where is YOUR hubby’s car for X-mas?? Maybe explain to her that you guys could really use the money right now, and you’re going to need a better reason that “we’re family” to sell it to her for so cheap….

I wish you the best of luck.

Stephanie
      Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Just to put it out there, I offer my services as an “IRS” (In-law Removal System) I slice! I dice! I even julienne!

Serious, sell the car for the $1500 and tell her to shove off. That is UNACCEPTABLE pulling the family card like that, ’tis BS! I mean really, if anything she should be trying to support you in this time of economic crisis…Where is YOUR hubby’s car for X-mas?? Maybe explain to her that you guys could really use the money right now, and you’re going to need a better reason that “we’re family” to sell it to her for so cheap….

“IRS”… does that include EX in laws too? LOL XD

Mmloda
        Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

πŸ˜€ If it was only that easy… πŸ˜€ I would for sure hire you… πŸ˜€
          she is really pushy and all i can think of the everyone else who this might affect…I really don’t kids to notice any tension on cmas day between any of us, I am sure there will be some tho but if I di sell the car to the otehr guy…I can’t even iimage cmas day… πŸ˜•
          We can’t even get out of the cmas day thing either casue we have a ton of family coming from Quebec this year ….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh πŸ™„
          Well that will teach me fro the future…my hubby just called from work and said that they will be picking the car up tomorrow for sure, his mother called and told him… 😑 and she also said to him that ther car better be there waiting for them 😑 😑

I cannot be here tomorrow when they come to get it… 😈

Marzena

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Serenity wrote:

Sure! We’re a non-discriminatory operation!

Stephanie
            Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Serenity wrote:

Sure! We’re a non-discriminatory operation!

XD XD XD

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

mmloda wrote:

πŸ˜€ If it was only that easy… πŸ˜€ I would for sure hire you… πŸ˜€
                she is really pushy and all i can think of the everyone else who this might affect…I really don’t kids to notice any tension on cmas day between any of us, I am sure there will be some tho but if I di sell the car to the otehr guy…I can’t even iimage cmas day… πŸ˜•
                We can’t even get out of the cmas day thing either casue we have a ton of family coming from Quebec this year ….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh πŸ™„
                Well that will teach me fro the future…my hubby just called from work and said that they will be picking the car up tomorrow for sure, his mother called and told him… 😑 and she also said to him that ther car better be there waiting for them 😑 😑

I cannot be here tomorrow when they come to get it… 😈

Wow….just…..Wow….I’d say there needs to be some big new years resolutions after this X-Mas….I’m so sorry sweetie. Do try not to drown her in the eggnog if she rubs it in your face? At least not in front of the rest of the family….Christmas light cord is so much more effective and ads a simply lovely glow to her body as added decoration to the house! *It’s scary how many items I can perceive as weapons of opportunity….*

Mmloda
                Participant

YEAH…the New Years resolution is for SURE gonna happen after this and I will make sure it does if its the last thing I do… πŸ‘Ώ

As fro her rubbing it in our face…she won’t do that in front of the rest of the family, expecially casue the kids will be there…I dunno…I’m just gonna have to suck it up on cmas day and hope we all get through it alive… πŸ™„

But again thanks everyone for all of your support…I swear lastnight right after it happened I didn’t know what to do with myself, so i came on here and becasue os yoru support I haven’t strangelled her yet… 😳 but that does not mean that i am not thinking about it… 😑 Seriously tho I am glad that I was able to get this off my chest on here and not in her face.

Marzena

Jasmine
                  Participant

Have you talked to your hubby about the way he acts? Not to stick up for him but I was exactly the same way. I just didn’t know it. It has taken me 13 years and a wonderful, supportive bf (not to mention my shrink) to realize that my mother just runs rampant over my feelings or wants. It isn’t healthy cause you just keep the feelings all bottled up and then either explode or implode (I did the second one, wouldn’t recommend that). Now we have strict rules about what my mother can and cannot do in this household.

Mmloda
                    Participant

Yeah I did..he knows and he hates that about himself, he tends to keep alot in and over the last 11 years that I ahve been with him, i’ve been trying to get him to talk about anything that botters him….with me now he does but when it comes to other people hes still working on it.
                      And I know that he respects his parents casue tehy’re his parents but I also think its all about how you’ve been brought up….I argue with my mom on daily basis, but I have alays been tought to speak up and let it all out with my family and friends anyway…his family is totally opposite from mine and I knew that the very first time I met them, they also know that I am not like them at all but you see myself and his other brothers girlfriend, we’re deemed the mean one…etc cause we aleays say whats on our minds where everyone else in his family does not so usually when one of us speaks up it starts a war between everyone in the whole family and I’ve learned now that I need to pick my battels casue some of them are just not worth starting and in this particular case right before cmas …I really don’t want a war to break out.
                      Now if this was my family it would be totally different I think we need wars to survive with each but like I said this is his family and the timing stinks… :negative:

But Tim knows that he needs to make some changes and he trying, he’s actually gotten alot better than when I first met him…now he atleast stands up to his brthers so I am hoping that soon he’ll be able to do the same with his parents.

I do understand that this will not happen over night, but in time it will. Either way I’ll still probably get blamed for it by his mom or both of his parents but at least we’ll be better off.

Marzena

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Big hugs!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.