fbpx

FRUSTRATING…..

Home Forums Miscellany Community FRUSTRATING…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Ahh I am sooooooooooo FRUSTRADED right now… ๐Ÿ™„ and angry ๐Ÿ˜ก with my mother in law….. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

I need to release this anger cause
      I am ready to blow, I totally get that she is nothing like me but I have no idea how ppl like her survive….

So for months now Tims Mustang has been sitting busted in our drive way and I finally put it up for sale his past monday for $1500 AS IS and someone whated to get it out of our drive way and get it today, 30 min before the guy is to show up she calls and says that Lisa’s (Tims Sister)BF MIKE wants the car for a couple hundren bucks and she told him the car is his….WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE ON… ๐Ÿ˜ฎ We have not heard a peep from him about the car and now he’s gonna take the car for a couple hundren bucks, I am sooooooooooooo PISSED.
      Oh and of course Tim can’t say NO to his mother… ๐Ÿ™„

That $1500 for the car would have been perfect especially right now, right before christmas. ๐Ÿ™„

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Marzena

Laurie
        Participant

Tell her he can have it for $1500.00 no less. You’re not giving it away.

Rusti
          Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Tell her he can have it for $1500.00 no less. You’re not giving it away.

No kidding.

Your car, not your mother in law’s. You don’t have to sell it to her for $200, especially when you have a buyer for $1500.

No way. No way in hell.

Mmloda
            Participant

๐Ÿ™„ I know EXACTLY but you know family is family and my hubby can’t say NO to his mother, it pisses me right off….I fight with my mom on a daily basis…his family is just not like that and it drives me MAD… ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I dunno if i mentioned it before or not but our drive way only fits 2 cars and right now…( for over a month or so) we’ve had three cars and we originally offered the car to family if anyone wanted it and no one did so we put it up for sale and now that someone wants to buy it …this crap happens… ๐Ÿ™„
              The most frustrating thing too is that if he is gonna take it for a couple hunred bucks he could have done it a month ago and we wouldn’t have to go through this now… ๐Ÿ˜ก

Marzena

Lokie
              Participant

If I was in your situation, I’d want to strangle your husband’s neck just as much as your mother in-law. It’s his role to say no to her for the benefit of both of you financially. I’m really, really sorry ๐Ÿ™ What a crappy situation for you.

Mmloda
                Participant

I know Lokie..he avoids conflict any chance he gets and I can’t stand that about him, his family walks all over him and he just takes it…i swear one of these days i’m gonna blow, it is so hard for me to sit there and watch that, his whole family knows that i am NOT like that at all so they always aim straight for him and just don’t know what to do any more… ๐Ÿ˜•
                  I’ve been tought tof ight for what i want and never allow anyone to walk all over me which is the total opposite of what hes be tought/// ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I dread going there for Christmas now…expceially after all ofthis happened… ๐Ÿ™„

Marzena

Laurie
                  Participant

mmloda wrote:

I know Lokie..he avoids conflict any chance he gets and I can’t stand that about him, his family walks all over him and he just takes it…i swear one of these days i’m gonna blow, it is so hard for me to sit there and watch that, his whole family knows that i am NOT like that at all so they always aim straight for him and just don’t know what to do any more… ๐Ÿ˜•
                    I’ve been tought tof ight for what i want and never allow anyone to walk all over me which is the total opposite of what hes be tought/// ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I dread going there for Christmas now…expceially after all ofthis happened… ๐Ÿ™„

I’d blow now instead of later. If Hubby won’t say No, Then you say No.

Mmloda
                    Participant

I’m trying to avoid his parents right now…especiall my mother in law cause if i do see her I am gonna blow, I have a really hard time letting go and keeping stuff in, oh and I also have a few words for Mike when I see him… ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Marzena

Lokie
                      Participant

I’m really sorry. I’m a rather confrontational person myself so itโ€™s rather foreign (and frustrating) to me that people would rather just lets things go even if it hurts them in someway. I can pass you some Andies Chocolates ๐Ÿ™‚

Rusti
                        Participant

I’m still with 2Huberts. You’re in a marriage, so it’s a two way street. If your husband can’t say no, you step up and say no. Tell your mother in law that you have a buyer for the car for far more than she ‘sold’ it for, and unless this relative ponys up $1500, you’re selling it to the other buyer. It’s your car too, you know.

Mmloda
                          Participant

I know, I just found out to that the reason why shes only selling or buying the car for a couple hundren is because shes paying for it out of her own pocket and giving it to him as a cmas gift.

Oh and I already told her when she called me earlier that we have a buyer already….u know whta her response was…. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ well than call him and tell him its been sold, we ar family aren’t we? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

Ahhhhhhhhhhh ๐Ÿ˜ก whatever I can’t fight with her, she wouldn’t listen anyways and I just can’t believe shes doing this right now, right before cmas… ๐Ÿ˜ก

This cmas is NOT gonna be a good one, I am NOT gonna enjoy being there on cmas day at all…. ๐Ÿ™„

Marzena

Katherine
                            Participant

Ah, too bad you answered the phone. Would it make your hubby too terribly mad if you sold it out from under him? I know….not the best thing to do for a peaceful household, but I thought I’d bring it up. ๐Ÿ˜•

BDW
                              Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ I would tell her “sorry but the buyer offered first and we really could use the money right now. I’m sure that if you were in my shoes you would do the same thing…it would not be fair to the buyer that offered first and to us to back down for a couple of hundred dollars” anyway that is my view on it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Rachel
                                Participant

No way in hell would I put up with that. Sorry…the car is sold for $1500. Not $200. Hubby needs to grow some, imho. I’d have just told her it’s sold and gone. Find another present.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.