fbpx

Flion

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

Will there ever be a new release of the Flion? He was retired just before I started collecting WEs and the secondhand prices for the few that I’ve found have been outrageous! I would REALLY like to see the Flion mold back in the current WE line!

Thank you!
      -Laura

etruscan
      Participant

I don’t think the old Flion will be produced any more. Melody is working on (has been working on ?) a new Flion sculpt. I’m not sure how close it is to finished.

Melody refers to the new Flion as “Chalice” (one of the characters in her graphic novel). He’s in the background of this Blog post from February 2014:

The post in Melody’s Blog is here: http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/oriental-dragon-pyo

Kim
        Blocked

I have seen a couple cheap flions on ebay before. If you save a search there they will email you when any pop up but it might take some patience. You never know when something will come along for a good price!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

JynXx
          Participant

Will there ever be a new release of the Flion? He was retired just before I started collecting WEs and the secondhand prices for the few that I’ve found have been outrageous! I would REALLY like to see the Flion mold back in the current WE line!

Thank you!
            -Laura

There’s actually a Flion for sale on eBay right now 🙂

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
            ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
            ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
            ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
            ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

I always had a love for the Flion, though not sure what I would do with one, haha.. The new sculpt WIP is gorgeous!

Melody
              Keymaster

Thank you!
                -Laura

The old Flion is retired. The sculpture had too many issues to continue casting them.
                You can find these old flions on ebay occasionally.
                I am, or was, working on a re-sculted version of the old flion, but that project got set aside for now.

Courtney
                Participant

There is a Flion on eBay right now for $50. It’s in good condition and ends in 13 hours.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Laura
                  Participant

Hi everyone!

I’ve seen the one on eBay and while his minor wing flaw doesn’t bother me, I am leery about the seller that specializes in jewelry, not heavy figures. The last WE that I purchased on eBay arrived to me smashed in pieces due to poor packaging and rough handling from the post office.

Maybe I can (try to) persuade Melody in finishing the new Flion.

Thanks again!
                    -Laura

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.